Thirty Three. (BOO!)

Little unrelated side note, theres a few new one shots out now that I really like-- if you're a marching band kid dont walk, run, theres a Ranhoo/Techno centric marching band AU in there bcs is as feeling silly 😋😋

ALSO!! This is the Halloweem special so everybody just pretend it's Halloween bcs everyone knows I was NOT gonna get a chapter out ON TIME💀💀💀

☆☆☆

Today was the day! It was finally Halloween! Ranboo couldnt be more excited. Dressing as a banana, he was determined to bring in the most amount of candy he could-- for optimal trading options, of course.

They were trick or treating around Brighton with Aimee, Tubbo, Bee, Olivia, and the sleepy boys.

Technoblade's visit had perfectly extended right on beggar's night in the town, so he was obviously dragged along for the occasion.

He, Wilbur, and Phil almost hadn't dressed up at all, but Kristen came to the rescue and presented them with simple costumes that matched their interests.

Wilbur was happy to know he'd only require one costume piece-- a small green diamond perched up on a headband. He was delighted to be a sims character, since that was the only game he'd been playing for a while now.

Techno had been caught in a sheet ghost costume, matching with Bee and Olivia per Olivia's request.

Philza's was matching with Kristen. He shamefully wore black cat ears and drawn whiskers while she dressed as a witch. The group had a good laugh over his costume, but ultimately agreed it was a nice idea.

Aimsey was chucky, Bill was Donkey Kong, Tommy was a minecraft character, and Tubbo was a hot dog.

It was a truly odd array of costumes, but nobody minded. Finding a group costume bug enough, and on such short notice, would have been much more stressful.

Currently, they were all finishing up getting ready for the night. It was around six pm, and Ranboo had been in their banana costume since ten in the morning. They'd woken up little, but that was okay. This would actually be their first Halloween while little, since they usually went with friends who didnt know about it. They were more than excited, needless to say.

They practically buzzed around the house, helping with whichever costumes he could and relishing in the way his dada would tell him he was being helpful. They were doing a great job, hed said so himself!

Ranboo, currently, was taking the pillow case off of Phil's pillows on his bed per Kristen's request. He tugged them off as quickly and neatly as he could so they could be used as candy bags.

"Boo!" He exclaimed, holding out the bags to a busy Kristen who was finalizing some black eyeshaow on the faces of those dresses as ghosts.

Ranboo had been trying to scare the whole group of people in his not scary costume, but it didnt work very well.

"Ahhh! Thank you so much, little one! I really appreciate that. How about you go and sit really patiently with Techno?"

Ranboo nodded, smiling and toddling away to go and sit 'really patiently' on the couch.

Techno, reading a book, carefully leaned a little closer to Ranboo so he could look at the occasional illustration that was displayed.

The dirty blond was currently going through a sort of greek mythology phase of reading, so he brought a few books from his growing collection of them.

"I'm reading a book called Theseus. Would you like me to tell you about it?" Techno spoke softly.

Ranboo beamed, and nodded enthusiastically. He often heard his dada's massive group of people in his computer call Tommy 'Theseus', but had no clue what the story was.