Chapter Four × Work Mode Rosie

No less than 45 minutes after Rosie and I's pitstop at MacDonald's, we find ourselves in a less than ideal situation

No less than 45 minutes after Rosie and I's pitstop at MacDonald's, we find ourselves in a less than ideal situation. No, we didn't get caught dry-humping in some abandoned Dunkin Donuts parking lot - though, we did come close a few times; nor did our short session of tonsil hockey cause Rosie to run late for work, which she kept reminding me she couldn't miss - whenever her tongue wasn't in my mouth.

No, our current situation began - and will likely end, in the TD Arena parking lot, aka where they charge $15 for parking, even though we're in the middle of nowhere. All that's around here is a couple of Startup tech companies that couldn't afford space downtown; and one of the former arena parking lots, turned office building for a car manufacturer. Apparently, the owner sold it as a last ditch effort to try and stay afloat; how he expected to do that by selling a strip of gravel, I'm not sure.

Anyway, back to our current situation; after Rosie and I drove past the unattended parking lot booth, I headed towards the loading dock. Which is basically a large prison-like compound, completed with a huge iron gate and depressing backdrop. There are literally four walls around it, filled with rock; and you can't really see anything other than the occasional fans that hang out above. Until they get chased away by some ancient security guard.

I mean seriously, this place employs retirees as the security - as if they're supposed to be able to protect us; when really all they make me feel is like I'm spending time with my grandpa.

So, whilst I was headed for the loading dock, Rosie put her hand on my arm and asked me to drop her off in the Gate 3 parking lot. At least, I think that's what she wanted; I couldn't really concentrate on anything other than her hand on my arm, and how much I wanted to finish what we started in the parking lot.

Except maybe doing it in a place where we (Rosie) doesn't have to worry about us getting found; and we (I) have some actual space to move. I'm telling you, there's nothing easy or simple about trying to have car sex, when you're as tall as I am. The only position you can realistically do is cowgirl - and Rosie's not super fond of that one; she says it makes her anxious, being on top, and that she doesn't know what to do.

Personally, I think anything she would do while sitting on my dick, would feel pretty good - but maybe that's just me.

"Isn't this a little counter productive?" I call over to Rosie, bringing us into the current moment - and out into the pouring rain. Yes, I, Erik King, am currently driving beside my girlfriend, like a slow white van trying to pick up a kid; except in this case, I just want to make sure Rosie's okay.

As in, I want her to stop being stubborn and get into my car. So maybe I am being a little predatory; but I think god will give me a pass, in this case.

In typical Rosie-in-public fashion, she avoids making eye contact with me for as long as humanly possible. As if she's hoping that if she ignores me for long enough, I'll go away. Which I think we've established over the last few months, doesn't usually work.