× Author's Note ×

Welcome to my humble aboud - aka the place I've been spending a solid few hours a day writing, re-writing, editing, only to decide that I have to start all over again. 

I felt the need to put this disclaimer, because despite the fact that I think 90% of people skip over it, it still seems prevalent in most stories. You know, the one where the author goes blah, blah, blah, don't be offended. Blah, blah, blah, this work contains mature themes. Blah, blah, blah, please don't forget to vote on it.

Do they say anything else? I'm not sure. Let me know.

Any who, to try and make this as short and sweet as possible, here's my attempt at it:

This story contains mature themes such as sex - and I mean full-on sex not like they're making out and then we cut to the next day, sex. I mean, you will be hearing the full penis entering the vagina parts, dick in my mouth, things. Though, I don't use the word moist; so, I feel like that should give me a little credit.

There are also themes of being pregnant - and the choices that come with it; mentions of sexual assault; and a little bit of dabbling into politics. Though, I only really use them as metaphors, because to be totally honest with you, I have no desire to enter into the world of writing serious things about old white men. 

That being said, I know that some themes explored have the tendency of being touchy with people; and while I respect that people have different views and would make different decisions, this is Rosie and Erik's story, so please respect theirs. 

You wouldn't roll up to your grandma's house on Sunday afternoon, stroll into her kitchen, and start telling her how to make pasta sauce, would you? No. Also, if someone has a grandma that cooks for them and wants to invite me to Sunday dinner, please let me know, because all my grandparents are dead. 

JK, I hate making awkward small talk with people.

So without further a due, I present to you Thin Ice.

amariawriting

[Rambling author's note, over]