Chapter Sixty-Six × Good Girl

"Morning

"Morning." I say to Rosie, the next morning when I feel her waking up in my arms. I woke up about twenty minutes ago, and have lost any - and all, feeling in my left arm, but cuddling with her is worth any permanent limb displacement.

There's also the fact that we're both butt-ass naked and the horny fucker inside me is wondering if maybe we'll have morning sex.

Not that we didn't do it already, four times, last night. That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Rosie and I made love, four times. To be honest, I can't really paint myself as some Italian Stallion because the first two times I came within a minute of being inside her. I was able to get her off the last time, mostly because I had already gotten her off with a vibrator.

The actual last time was in the middle of the night, when we both happened to wake up at the same time. 

She adjusts in my arms, seeming to be coming to the realization that we're both still naked. As if contemplating putting on some clothes, she glances around the bed for one of my t-shirts, before realizing that we lost our clothes, long ago.

"Morning." She answers, eventually settling back against me and running her fingers over my arm. I can hear the smile in her voice; the one that's specifically reserved for me.

And with the curtains closed and the lights still off, it feels like the entire world has been put on pause. There's no distraction of work or practice or either of us having to get somewhere. We're able to finally enjoy the peace and quiet...for about five seconds.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" It's the girl from last night, the one Kayden brought back home. I'm surprised she stayed over, because it seemed like she was more interested in getting to know the Uber driver than shoving her tongue down his throat.

Footsteps enter the living room, followed by the opening and slamming of another door. The same door opens, then more footsteps following closely after. "You're making a big deal out of nothing. You could've just said no." Sounds like the usual bullshit he says whenever he's overstepped with a girl. Overstepping being anything from asking if her boobs are real to wondering if a threesome with her sister would ever be a possibility.

To Kayden's future wife: please come soon, we need your help.

"Fuck you." She spits at him, her voice getting further away but still somehow heard the same. In usual married couple fashion, Rosie and I look at each other before I get out of bed and head closer to the door. We're proud eavesdroppers, here. "You're disgusting." Ouch, that one hurt a little. Oh right, she's not talking to me.

Heels smack against the floor, making me presume she's just finished putting on her shoes and either about to shove one up Kayden's ass (please), or walk out the front door. And judging by the heavy slam followed by Kayden mumbling to himself after, I assume it's the second one. Oh well, maybe next time.

Now, I'm conflicted. Because part of me wants to know what happened - and I'm sure Ro does too. But the other part of me knows that if I go outside the bedroom door, the barrier of our little love nest, that Kayden might then want to talk or hang out. Or do something that invades Rosie and I's space or alone time.

So instead, I go back to bed and back to naked cuddling with my girlfriend.

"I could get used to this." I muse, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her against me. My erection's as alive as ever and her breath hitches when it rubs against her lower back. But I mean, I'm a dude - there's not much I can do about morning wood. Especially not when my girlfriend's in bed with me and the possibility of sex is there. "Wanna order some food? I'm starving."

I, being the multi-tasker that I am, reach over and grab my phone from the nightstand before opening up Uber Eats in front of us.

"Can we get Starbucks?" She asks, as if my answer to that question would ever be no. Like any request or thing she wants or needs could not be a priority for me. Need something hung up? No problem. A glass of water? Sure. An orgasm? That'll be first on my list.

I hand her my phone, having no secrets to hide from her or qualms with her ordering whatever she wants. The only thing she would find on there is a disturbing amount of memes, along with a million photos of her being cute as fuck. Also, maybe a couple of dirtier ones - but those are passcode protected and require Face ID. For my eyes, only.

"What do you want?" She asks me, after choosing the usual iced latte and blueberry muffin for herself. She always orders the same thing, which makes remembering it, that much easier. Nothing worse than feeling like a douchebag because you got your girlfriend the wrong coffee, or not knowing if she orders one cream or two.

Though, if you're dating someone and don't know that shit, then you're either suffering from memory loss or don't pay attention.

"You." I half-joke, giving her sides a light, affectionate, squeeze, as if she can't already feel how much I want her. "I'll just get a couple of the breakfast sandwiches and a coffee." I decide, nothing on the screening looking as good as what I want on my tongue.

She's very focused on the ordering. "The bacon, cheddar, and egg?" She confirms, double-checking out of habit, but knowing that it's what I usually get. I nod, my mouth somehow finding it's way back to her neck. Wonder how that happened. "An-And, an iced latte?" She giggles, the skin there being the most sensitive, and ticklish at times.

"Mhm." She could order me a low-fat Frappuccino at this point, and I wouldn't care.

She nods, crinkling her forehead in concentration as she finishes ordering. Random dude's name, delivering the food, could experience delays because it's a holiday, blah, blah, blah. "Okay. It says it should be here in twenty minutes." She tells me, despite me being able to read that for myself from the screen.

"That's plenty of time." I decide, tossing my phone onto the floor before leaning over and closing the space between our mouths. My hand cups the side of her face, kissing her the way I know she likes. The way we both like: passionate, sensual, and let's be honest, a little sloppy.

My other hand loops around her hip, dipping down until it reaches one of my favorite parts of her body. She whimpers quietly, something that continues the longer I rub her clit. After a few minutes, I give that sensation a break and slide two fingers inside her.

She grabs my arm, making it clear that she want me to keep going. She always does that whenever she likes something I'm doing - whether it be kissing, caressing, or touching; putting her hand over mine or over my arm and applying the slightest pressure, a signal that she doesn't want it to stop.

"You're so wet, baby." I bite my lip, now multi-tasking and adding my thumb to her clit. It's not one of our usual positions: spooning, but I have to say, it has it's advantages. "Doing so good." I say, knowing her enough to know she has a bit of a praise kink, but would cringe if I said something like good girl.

She gets closer, her breathing heavier, her heartrate beating almost in rhythm with mine. "Erik." I have never heard my name sound as good as when it's coming from her mouth.

Her hips convulse, a warm rush of her orgasm spilling across my hand. I keep going until her body stops; then pulling my fingers out and putting them in my mouth. Which I know might seem kind of weird, but it's the closest I've gotten to being able to eat her out, so I savor every taste.

And after a bit of time has passed and her breathing's normal again, I kiss her. This time, bringing myself between her legs.