Chapter Forty-Four × I Made That Mess

Rosie has this birth mark, just above her pubic bone

Rosie has this birth mark, just above her pubic bone. I've spent countless hours imagining myself kissing a trail past it and down until my lips touch her lips; until I have her body convulsing and her breath panting like she's just run a mile. I've imagine her fingers tangled in my hair while I'm doing this, gripping and grabbing onto whatever she can get her hands on because it just feels so good.

I've imagined myself being the one and only person to ever make her feel like this, countless times. More times than I've gotten off to it while I've been in the shower, alone. Whether on an away trip or just trying to get myself to last a few minutes longer with her, it has been the subject of my many fantasies about her.

Others include us baking together: her rubbing clumps of cookie dough in her hands when I walk in the kitchen, having just come home from practice. I imagine myself reaching over and snatching one from the baking sheet; and her - being, you know, her, immediately would go trying to grab it back from me. Warning me of the very serious risk of getting salmonella from eating raw cookie dough.

At some point, she would be jumping all over me and hit just the right spot; I would look down and get captivated by the position that we're in and neither of us would give a fuck about the cookie dough. If anything, any cookies that had been baking in the oven would be brown to a crisp by the time we'd be done with our extra-circulars. 

I've fantasized a lot about different things with Rosie, but one thing I haven't thought about while gripping my junk, was my brother banging on the door when mine is inside her.

"You know I have five kids to bathe, right?" Link calls through the door, the usual amused tone laced in his voice. He's never been the type to take things too seriously; I think I get that from him. I guess much like him as well, the only thing I really ever cared about has been hockey and my girl. "Two of whom really enjoy soiling themselves in their sleep, Erik. So, how much longer do you think I'll need to wait before giving them a bath?"

Immediately, I realize my mistake - running the hot water instead of the cold. It's not like I turned just the hot tap on - there would be steam filling the room if that were the case. And although I'm sure I would be too captivated by the girl in front of me to notice, I know she would have.

"Almost done." I call back, my voice cracking a little from the feeling of being inside my girlfriend. I didn't realize we had been in here that long; then again, it's difficult to focus on anything when I'm with her. All I can think about is how much I want to make love to her, make her laugh, make her smile, make her happy.

Link, being the dick that he is, seems to notice the tinge of relaxation in my voice - one that any man could tell you only comes from one thing: sex. Usually when in the bathroom, it's the mastubatory kind; however, I'm not about to clarify or correct him and say it's because I'm inside my girlfriend.

Thankfully, Link gets the message - whether the right one, or not, and leaves. Not before making some comment about my shower activities and how I'm using enough water to quench the thirst of an African village, but he fucks off. Which is all I quite frankly care about, given I was about a minute (30 seconds) away from busting inside my girlfriend before he showed up.

"Where were we?" I ask her, a shit-eating grin spreading across my face when I take the sight of her in. She looks so beautiful right now: naked, sprawled out over the counter (her legs anyway), and her hair a complete and utter mess. I made that mess and I look forward to making an even bigger one.

She gives me a look, like if I weren't inside her, she would give me some serious sass; but given my dick's current location, she's too pre-occupied to answer that curtain call. Instead, she just brings her hands to my shoulders and motions for me to move closer to her. I love when she shows me she wants me just as much as I want her. I love when I'm able to make her relax and enjoy the moment and forget about the issues of yesterday or the problems of tomorrow; and just enjoy, right now.

"You look...fucking incredible, right now." I tell her, gazing over her body like the masterpiece it is. Her tits, her stomach, her arms, her legs, I love everything about her. I can't believe I'm gonna get to wake up next to her for the rest of my life. Even when we're both old and grey, I think I'm gonna get a boner anytime she's in the room.

She - quite obviously getting impatient with my lack of movement, decides to shift herself. But the thing is that Rosie doesn't have a lot of experience with sex outside of her time spent with me - and one aforementioned night that we don't talk about and I would rather not think about right now because it's gonna make me wanna punch someone in the face. So, she doesn't exactly appreciate how any movement can make a serious impact on the feeling she has, especially considering my size and her tightness. She's so fucking tight.

A low whine escapes her lips when she does, quite obviously enjoying whatever she just did. For the record, I think she just rubbed my cock - whether on purpose, but most likely on accident, against her G-spot. That's her second favorite spot to be touched, after her clit - which my thumb is already moving towards.

"Erik." She whines my name again when it makes contact, she's quite obviously enjoying this as much as I am. Well, maybe not as much because I'm literally in heaven right now: how fucking good she feels, how beautiful she is, how fucking hot it is when she loses control, I don't think anything could be better.

I can feel myself getting close, just by looking at her enjoy herself. And the more my cock throbs, the more she tightens around it which just repeats the cycle. I move slightly and she doesn't make a sound but her lips part, her hand moving to my arm just above where my thumb is rubbing her clit and holding it there. That's her way of telling me to keep going with whatever I'm doing: don't stop, slow down, or speed up.

A lot of guys will get excited - myself included, and speed up. Most of the time it's because we're feeling so good and forget the fact that there's another person involved in the picture, whose pleasure might not be created as equally as ours. While as men, we're more simple and straight forward (i.e. touch my dick and I'll get hard), women are a little more complex.

I've learnt that over my time with being with Rosie; our very many, many, encounters. Thankfully, she's gotten to the point of being comfortable enough with telling me what she likes and what she doesn't. Not necessarily by saying it out loud, but by showing me; so, I guess it's a combination of her becoming more comfortable with me and me learning her body more.

One wonderful thing that I've learnt about her body: she orgasms a lot easier after the first one. The first time - like most things in life, is the hardest to get to; after that, she's very easy to get off. All I have to do usually is rub her clit for about twenty seconds and she'll start orgasming again. When I'm fingering her, it's just touching her G-spot at the same time as her clit, and after a few times, she's cuming all over my fingers.

"Erik." She whines my name again and this time I know it's because she's about to orgasm. It's not only the way she says it that lets me know, but the fact that I can feel her pussy contracting around my cock. And before I can even finish another thrust inside her, she's having an orgasm.

"Fuck." I groan, because of course her having an orgasm sets off mine. Not in some cliché "you cum, I cum" sort-of-way, but rather because her vagina's literally squeezing my cock when she does and my dick very much likes that feeling. It enjoys it so much that part of me wonders how I'll even be able to last a second when I'm inside her without a condom.