Chapter Ten × Buzzed to Life

These are the two things that I consider to be the most beautiful in the world:

1. Rosie's face when she's having an orgasm

2. Rosie's face when I'm playing with her

Sure, there are other beautiful things. Like, her when she's wearing no makeup and one of my t-shirts; her, laughing at one of my stupid jokes; and her, acting all shy about kissing in public. And I do mean actual public, like the Starbucks parking lot, and not the arena parking lot. I don't get that far.

"Erik." She says my name in a way that almost sounds like a whimper. That's one of the hottest thing she does during sex: whimpering. Some people will moan, groan, yell, or repeat something that they've only seen in porn and think they have to. When she whimpers, I know it's a real, genuine reaction; and not her putting on a show in an effort to try and satisfy my fragile male ego.

She also does this thing where she grips my forearm when I'm using a vibrator on her - and bites her lip; which causes my dick to swell up in my jeans like it's my face and I have a massive peanut allergy. Usually, I'm able to hold off on coming during foreplay, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't busted a nut before while playing with her. Thinking about your grandma only gets you so far.

"Feel good?" I ask, biting my lip, despite already knowing the answer. Buying this vibrator has been the single most amazing purchase I've ever made; and it was only like $100. I would've bought it if it was $1000, or even $10,000. Not because I like throwing around money, but because I'll do anything to make her feel good.

Her eyes flicker to mine, vulnerable and a little shy like they usually are, whenever we're being intimate. She especially seems to clam up when I'm the one doing the foreplay on her, which sometimes I suspect is part of the reason why she doesn't want me to try eating her out - along with the previous not-to-be-mentioned, event.

"Mhm." She responds, seeming to have a hard time stringing together a set of words. Her hand runs up and down my forearm, not only making me harder but also making me seriously wish I could capture this moment forever.

There's something beautiful about being intimate with Rosie, because I know that being vulnerable with someone is not something she takes lightly. And as her boyfriend, I feel a sense of graciousness and pride that she's allowed me to enter into her kingdom (i.e. her vagina).

Knowing that it's been about two minutes since I buzzed to life the vibrator, I move it to the side for a moment and slide my finger inside her. I'm not some asshat that doesn't understand women need consistency when they masturbate; but I also know that you need to have some lubrication when you're using a vibrator on a clit. And seeing as how she's nice and wet right now, I think I should take advantage of her natural wetness.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't fingered Rosie at the same time while we've been using a vibrator, but that usually requires me to be positioned more down-below; and tonight she seems to have a particular preference for me being next to her face.

When my finger slides inside her, her breath hitches and I can't stop from smiling to myself. I love making her feel good; more so than making myself feel good. If someone asked me if I would rather be receiving head or giving it to someone else, I would say I'm a giver. If someone asked me if I would rather be getting a hand job or fingering my girlfriend, I would say I'd rather be eating her out.

But I know like with all things in life, it'll take time. Time to have Rosie be comfortable enough to let me eat her out; time for Rosie to feel comfortable enough to orgasm from me, eating her out. It has nothing to do with my skills (like some men might assume of themself) and more to do with someone just being relaxed and comfortable enough to have an orgasm.

"You feel so good." I muse, doing a couple thrusts with my fingers before pulling out and rubbing the wetness over her clit. My dick wants to skip all this stuff and get straight to the me thrusting inside her. But sex is a two-person thing and Rosie and I have our routine down pact. And usually (unless we're both really fucking horny), it goes something like this:

- Passionate kissing. Lots of tongue. Touching her all over her body and making her feel how much I want her.

- Take off her clothes. Take off my clothes (sometimes I forget about this part and she has to remind me, because I'm too focused on playing with her).

- Use a toy on her, or finger her, or sometimes - dry hump. The dry humping is more for when we're in the car and don't have the luxury or logistical space needed for me to finger her to orgasm. And despite my numerous attempts at keeping sex toys in my car, it never seems to work out too well. They usually get way too cold and then won't start when I need them to.

Kind of like Rosie's iPhone 6 that automatically turns off when it gets below ten degrees. The same one I've been begging for her to let me replace, for the last few months.

"Mhm." She says when I move the vibrator back against her clit, the spot where it rightfully belongs. I've asked her before about wearing vibrating underwear, or having a vibrator inside of her while we're at home, but she's always kind of just laughed it off.

Which maybe is for the best, because with how I feel right now, I don't think I would want anyone else seeing my girl have an orgasm. That's for me and her, only. And occasionally Mr. Fluffypants, if we forget to hide him somewhere in the room. There's something about having the small, red-bowtie wearing elephant, staring at me while I thrust in her, that makes it a little hard to come.

"Erik." She says my name in a way that already tells me everything I need to know. Using one hand to cup the side of her face and the other maintaining it's ever-so important job of stimulating her clit, I lean over and kiss her.

Kissing during sex - whether it be during foreplay or penetration, is one of my favorite kinds. It's passionate, erotic, and allows me to show Rosie just how much I want her (as if my raging hard-on wasn't indication enough).

My lips move over hers, my tongue easily sliding into her mouth. Another thing about Rosie? She always has her lips parted during sex. It shows me she's having a good time. Breathing heavy; her chest rising and falling faster and faster until she's coming into my hand. Okay, maybe I should think about my grandma, now.

I swear, I've never had an issue with coming too fast, before. And ever since we started sleeping together, it's like I'm a sixteen year old that's never seen a naked woman before. I try and make up for it by always making sure that Rosie's come at least once before going inside her; but sometimes it would be nice to be able to be inside my girlfriend and be able to get her off, the first time.

That's another thing about her: her first orgasm is the hardest to reach and the rest of them, are easier than making Uber Eats for dinner.

"Erik." She says my name again and this time, it means that she's getting close. Her breath's getting heavier, she's unable to focus on kissing me - so I just rest our foreheads together, and her hips are practically thrusting against my hand. Yeah, my grandma's not gonna be enough. I'm gonna need to think about something worse. Mother Theresa? No, too holy. My mom? Yuck, too close to home. Kayden? The last person I wanna think about when having sex with my girl.

And then, it happens. "Oh my god." Rosie's hips convulse a few times more against my hand, really wanting to feel the vibrator against her clit, and she's whimpering while my lips are on her neck. Her orgasms usually last ten seconds, maybe fifteen if we're lucky. And as soon as she's come down from her high, I have to move the vibrator off of her because it's way too sensitive for her clit.

"Mhm." I groan with a desire so strong, I can feel it in every fiber in my bones. My dick's throbbing in my boxers and I'm trying my best to think about anything - other than the love of my life that's currently panting in my bed. "I love making you come." I tell her, leaning over to leave a long, wet kiss on her mouth.

And after about five more seconds, when I know (from experience) that her clit is less sensitive and good to go, I put the vibrator against it again.