Audit St. Luke's

So I started wondering if St. Luke's did their job well or just like making their applicants go crazy and be worried about getting their chest x-ray with a small dot/spot suspected to be TB infection and make the visa process a long wait. You can't imagine how depressed I was. I wasn't depressed cos I got an infection (cos it can be treated if I have the disease), I was depressed cos I need to wait for another two months and it turned out negative. F!!! And if I had the disease I wouldn't want to be near people till I get treated. It's a scary disease! I would want to be quarantined!

I got a letter in the third week of my stay here. The letter states for a medical follow-up (I expected that and have been waiting for the letter. I read on the visa group that people who have undergone sputum in PH will have their medical when they get here.) Apparently, St. Luke's made my health bad to the eyes of the state here. Then, I called the clinic and made the appointment for the repeat chest x-ray and blood test for TB (didn't get one in the PH). We didn't pay anything for the medical. I was relieved and grateful cos they treated me well. The nurse is really kind.

And just a moment ago, (after a week) I received a phone call from the nurse. She sounded so happy so it might be good news. And yes it is! Sharon informed me that the result of my chest x-ray is perfectly clear so it's negative. My blood test came out negative as well. Yey!!! But I still need to go to the doctor on April 3rd so he can sign the paperwork for the immigration.

I don't feel the said symptoms. So I'm sure I don't have it but St. Luke's told me I have the infection. When I went to the clinic here the nurse explained that if my blood test result comes out positive, I need to undergo medication for 4 months! That long! And as I've read the medicine tastes awful! So you can imagine how happy I was when my second medical here is negative! It means I don't have the infection! My lungs are healthy! Knowing how advanced the technology is here so the lungs are really clear from infection!

Therefore, I conclude, they should audit St. Luke's! Nyahahaha! 😅

Yuchae Moon
March 4, 2019