Monetizing a Website

050520

My hubby came up with the idea of monetizing a website through advertising Amazon while donating to a charity and helping people with the commission is a great thing to do. I can foresee that this will become big. Hopefully! Someday we might be able to open an orphanage or nursing home in the Philippines. These are my long-time dreams that are hard to acquire.

As an unemployed, stay-at-home mom, I helped make the website and will help manage it. I felt like neglected Sven for a day cos I got busy making the website. Some know that I am a very shy and quiet person so making vlogs and monetizing them on Youtube is not an option for me. Making a website has been an enjoyable thing for me since I have my own website for my writings.

My apologies for sending the websites to you guys. Some might think it is spam. 😄 You dunno the struggle I had of thinking to disturb my friends by messaging and advertising the website. Sorry for the nuisance. You don't have to open or read my message. I was doubtful as well cos I don't have many friends, my friends might ignore me and I wasn't sure they would take time to visit the website.

Thank you so much to my friends who got back to me showing their interest in it. You dunno how much it meant to me. I really appreciate it guys. I won't forget the favor you did to me by visiting the website and sharing it with your friends who order products on Amazon. Yes, we can get paid with it (not really much) but we also give it back to people by donating it to a charity and giving a prize to the winner of the most voted recipes on the website. You will never regret helping us.

We applied today, started advertising Amazon and we need at least three qualified sales within 180 days to be fully accepted in the program. So there is still a chance we might get rejected but still, we tried.

https://www.thecookingkettle.com/

Yuchae Moon