26th Birthday (112519)

Thank you so much to my hubby for the gifts he gave me the night before my birthday (said it's already my day in the Philippines) while we were at the hospital. He never fails to surprise me. He bought me a book (I wasn't able to grab one when we left cos we never thought we would stay long) and a card! Such a sweetie! 💖💝💞💕💓💘I love him to death! He took care of me at the hospital. I'm such a lucky wifey I have a loving and caring hubby!

I finally got discharged today on my birthday after staying for three days at the hospital. Our baby is too excited to come out but we didn't let him yet. 😄 He's gotta learn how to wait for a few weeks. 🙁 I thought we will share the same birthday! Ahahaha!

I got spotting on Friday night. Contractions started on Saturday morning. They were not painful just uncomfortable. We went to the hospital Saturday evening and got transferred to another hospital that specialized in preterm labor. When I got admitted it made me so worried, nervous and scared. It is still early for him to be out. My expected due date is January next year. It was my first time to be hospitalized! My first time to be in an ambulance! My first experience to be inserted with IV and Catheter and other medicines for our baby's development. Imagine the medical bills!!! 😭 Such a dreadful thought!

Imagine my happiness when we finally got home! I need not spend the rest of my birthday at the hospital! Ahahaha! Not that it matters. I just want to be home!

(I just remembered something in 2016. I got this chest pain *I remember the struggle I had in breathing* days before my birthday and asked God to let me live till my birthday. And this year 2019 a preterm labor happened two days before my birthday. Hmmmm!)

Thank you so much to my parents, my sister, my friends Angie and Kevin (I did not expect them to greet me without FB reminding them. My birthday is not displayed publicly), mom Yvonne and uncle Dennis for the greetings! 😘

Yuchae Moon
November 25, 2019