About Filipinas

051320

It's true Filipinas possess great qualities and if their men treat them well and love them faithfully, they'll become their world but if they find out you're not true to them, they'll change and will be out of your life. The same thing goes with other nationalities. You don't have to compare Filipino women to Thai women. Both have their own attributes, they can be good or bad. Just because you got heartbroken by a Thai woman, it doesn't mean all of them will hurt you. Don't stereotype just to prove your point! You're lucky that you found your perfect love. You should be grateful and not scornful about your past relationship with a different race. You were once happy with her. Don't be bitter ui!

Also, every nationality has its own traditions so don't be so surprised when a man needs to buy something before they can marry a Thai woman. I've learned some nationalities have this kind of tradition even with their own race. They don't ask for it just because you are a foreigner. They already have it even before some foreigners come into their lives.

When you give something and help someone, do it wholeheartedly without any side comments. You help but you use it later to hurt their feelings by reminding them how you help them so they should be good to you all the time. Uh-oh so very wrong!

Look buddy, I dunno you and your video should have been great if you didn't compare it to any nationalities. I got it you're too proud of your Filipina love but don't belittle other nationalities. Those negative things you mentioned in the video might be true to them but it doesn't mean other nationalities don't do or have them. You can't even imagine the horror stories that I've read and heard about foreigners who were married to some Filipina women.

Yuchae Moon