Twenty-Two: Halloween pt. 2

So here we all were. Me, Brooke, Jason, and oh yeah...my first period English teacher whose semen I've just so happened to have swallowed before.

God no, why am I thinking about that right now?

Because you're you...

"Hello to you too," Alex says with a small chuckle. He then looks up at the 2 idiots standing behind me. "She's drunk?" he asks them as if I'm not standing right in front of him.

I assume they both are nodding their heads with stupid smiles because I don't hear them say anything. I'm not engaged enough to turn around. All I'm focused on is him.

"I'm not—" I stop to let out a laugh. "I'm not drunk, alright, I'm not." I try to stand up straight and awkwardly put my hands on my hips to make myself look more sober. It was a failed attempt obviously.

"Is that right?" he chuckles in return. I immediately stumble over nothing again. How do drunk girls always manage to trip even when standing still? "What was it this time? tequila?" he mocks as he catches me once more.

"Hey, hey, hey hands off, mister," I immediately push him off of me as soon as his hands make contact with my skin. I put my hands next to my mouth to whisper something in his ear. "That's for later," I say with a little wink.

"I think—"

"No let me tell you what I think, mister perfect hair," I interrupted him as I flick the little strand of his hair that's falling over his forehead. It's probably not the wises decision to call my brother's boss flirty nicknames right in front of him. But I'm too drunk to notice, and for my sake, I hope he is as well. "I think you should do some shots with us." I start snapping my fingers. "Brooke dear, another round please," I directed her.

Obviously I couldn't care less about what professor brown eyes had to say. I could tell that Brooke had the slight urge to protest, but nonetheless..."Ah, what the hell," Brooke nonchalantly says back with a shoulder shrug and Jason and I high five at the new round of shots.

"Actually," Alex starts by grabbing my arm and slightly pulling me off to the side away from my drunk friend and brother. "I need to talk to you about something...in my office...alone," he slowly says, making sure my intoxicated self could understand.

I shrug my shoulders. "Sure!" I say a little bit too ecstatically. "I mean...sure, whatever--"

"Alexanderrrr!" someone screeches out his name. The same blonde headed, big boobed women from his office that one time. She wastes no time to come up and wrap her wraps around him and ruffle his hair like he's some kind of dog.

Who the hell—

"Sandy," Alex reacts, his voice laced with confusion and a slight hint of 'oh fuck'. Who the fuck still has the name Sandy?

Go back to Danny Zuko, honey.

"Alex, weren't you gonna introduce me to your little friends? Sandy pouts at him. I hear Brooke groan from behind me, and I can only assume that Sandy and her are already well acquainted.

"Hi, Sandy," Brooke says with almost no emotion at all except for a sliver of annoyance. Sandy purses her lips as she looks past me at Brooke.

"Brooke," is all Sandy responds with. Knowing Brooke well enough, she's probably looking at her with some sarcastic half-assed smile. Sandy's eyes finally land on mine, but I've already been staring at her this entire time with a look of drunken resentment.

"And who is this?" she questions Alex. She pushes her head forward and intensifies her gaze on me as if she's examining my every little detail. What the fuck is her problem?