Eight: Operation Fuck Eli

- Tuesday (week 2) -

Beep

Beep

Beep

What the fuck is that noise?

Beep

Beep

Beep

Fucking hell, shut up!

Beep

Beep

Beep

I let out a loud groan and swing my arm like a mad women to as I try and shut off my alarm clock. My body scoots as I do though, and I don't even realize that I'm close to the edge of my bed until I fall off and land hard on the floor with a thud.

"Damnit," I curse. Moaning out of discomfort a little as I do, I roll onto my back before staring up at the ceiling. My temples throb and I instantly rub them with my fingers like it's some sort if soothing method.

I strip my back up from off the floor and sit there with a sigh. I've had enough hangovers before to know that I have one now. I just can't seem to remember exactly why or what happened. My phone vibrates from on my bed, and I sloppily reach for it to see who messaged me.

Stefy: where tf are you? You do realize school starts in like 5 minutes right? Mr. Williams will be on your ass if you're late again.

My eyes widen as I read her text and then look at the time on my phone.

Shit.

"Shit," I mumble. "Shit, shit, shit, holy fuck tarts, shit!" I scramble up from off the ground and rush around my room to try and find an outfit. I pick up a t-shirt and a pair of jeans from off the floor without even checking to see if they're dirty or not. After I throw them on, I run my hands through my hair and throw on a pair of sneakers that I honestly forgot I had.

I knew that there was no way in hell that I was going to get to school in time considering it was about ten minutes away from my aunts house. But I had to try because Stefy was right, Mr. Williams will have my ass.

Wait a minute...

Mr. Williams.

Last night.

Holy shit balls!

—-

As I reach the English classroom, I try to put off going in as long as I can.

I can't believe what happened last night happened. Mr. Williams—Alexander—whoever he is should not have seen me in the state I was in. And besides...I was in it because of him in the first place. Bend over the fucking desk, his words pop into my head as the memory of the last time I was in this classroom plays.

No, Eli! Now is not the time to be thinking about those things.

Speak for yourself. All I've been thinking about is the way his hardness pressed up against—

I enter the classroom to escape from my thoughts and my deceitful mind.

As expected, all eyes were on me as soon as I entered. Mr. Williams stops mid sentence in his lesson, stopping to look at me as well. When our eyes lock, my breath stops.

The universe just really had to be a pain in my pooper today. The universe really decided, huh what could make this man even more attractive.