Seventeen: It's Only Fair

Sorry It took awhile for an update

My boyfriend and I kind of broke up, but it's whatever...

---

I sit in the passenger seat of professor Dickheads car--arms crossed and pouted lip. I stare out the window next to me to admire the passing scenery.

Honestly, I was a little bit annoyed. Annoyed at him, annoyed at the situation. But most importantly, I was annoyed with myself more than anything because I was actually being hesitate about answering a question that should be so simple.

...I might also be annoyed because it smells like stupid, expensive leather in here.

"How long are you going to continue pouting?" Professor Dick asks me with one hand on the steering wheel and eyes glued forward.

I cross my arms even more and slouch. "I'm not pouting," I slightly mumble under my breath with an eye roll.

Okay...maybe I was pouting just a little bit...

You think?

"You should just be happy that I'm even bothering to get you McDonald's in the first place. I honestly don't understand how you could eat at such an unsanitary place like that."

Ok then Mr. Tightass.

"Sorry to break it to you, but not everyone has the desire nor the patience to eat at five star restaurants that serve tiny and prestigious portions of food," I'm quick to snap with an added glare in his direction. "And besides...McDonald's is faster and I'm hungry."

I go back to staring out the window once the silence corrupts the air again. I want to get out of this dress, and these shoes, and this damned makeup that feels like a million pounds on my face.

I should've just said no in the first place to coming out on this stupid date. No...I should've just avoided Mr. Chiseled Jaw all together. I know that he'd still be my teacher either way—but I can't help but feel like I'm to blame for the entirety of everything that's happened between us so far.

I look over slightly and take a quick glance at the man that I'm in the car with. His side profile is just as god like as his front. He's got a nice straight nose, structured cheekbones and a jawline that's to die for. There's no doubting that he's a very handsome man—I've thought that ever since I first stepped foot into his classroom.

"I can feel you staring, Angel," he says with a smirk without even bothering to look in my direction, and I immediately blush up and avert my gaze back out the window.

"Pfft, you wish," I say to mask my embarrassment and he just chuckles faintly.

I'm usually a very confident person—someone who really couldn't care less about what other people thought of me. But for some reason, everything seems different when it comes to him. I'm like some shy little girl who doesn't know how to think for herself or doesn't her right from wrong. I know awhile back I said that I knew that this was wrong.

But now...I'm not sure if that's such a bad thing. Sometimes, wrong can be good.

I can't stay away from you...I won't. I close my eyes as the words that he previously just said plays throughout my mind. Stay with me tonight.

I reopen my eyes and exhale. Slowly, I look over at him again out of the corner of my eye, watching as his thumb lightly taps against the steering wheel as he drives.

I can feel as my own breath gets sharper with every second that passes because I can tell what I'm about to do.

And I don't think there's any way to stop it.