Four: Careful

^^^

This song=sex

---

- Thursday -

Well this is just fucking perfect! No one else had to be a "bad student" today, I guess. Just me. Which is why today I'm the only one in detention. But not only that, professor dickhead had to actually show up today and supervise this time.

Why do bad things happen to good people?

Because you're not a good person.

Okay, who asked you?

Mr. Williams sits in his spiny desk chair as he looks down at a desk full of papers that I'm sure he's currently working on grading. The butt of his red inked pin, rests on his full bottom lip and he nibbles on it every few seconds out of concentration. The simple gesture is honestly intoxicating itself, causing deceitful thoughts to creep their way into my mind. Like how I would bite down on that full bottom lip of his whilst trying to suppress my moans as he pounds into me.

Not saying that I'm attracted to him--I'm just horny.

Yeah right, you dumb bitch.

I let out a long sigh and rest my cheek on my fist. My exaggeration of a sigh finally gets Mr. Williams to look at me because he's been simply avoiding that ever since I came in here. Actually, ever since I showed him my hoo-ha.

He looks back down though once I look back at him and we lock eyes only for a split second. I watch as he adjust in his seat and lets out a sound that's a mixture between a grunt and a cough. This action imminently grabs my attention, earning for me to smirk as I look at him.

"Mr. Williams?" I try and say in my most innocent tone.

Girl please, there is not one innocent thing about you.

Mr. Williams doesn't look up from his desk. Just simply lets out a tiny 'hm' of a reply, urging for me to continue.

"Have you always been such a tight ass or is it just when students are late to your class?" I ask with a sweet smile. Abruptly, he drops the pin down on his desk and looks up at me with a glare. Oh yeah--he's pissed.

"Ms. Parks, that is no way to talk to your teacher. Unless you want to get a bigger punishment." He says the last part with a little more darkness to his words and I shiver slightly under his gaze.

"And what would that bigger punishment in tell, Mr. Williams," I say back with a smirk. I refuse to give him the upper hand. Mr. Williams crosses his arms over his chest and leans back in his chair. I arch an eyebrow up at him, but he just does the surprising by smirking back.

"How was your night yesterday, Ms. Parks?" he takes me by surprise by asking. "Anything--interesting happen?"

I know the game he's playing at. I don't know how he knows or why he cares. But he definitely knows that I did the dirty last night.

Yeah, maybe because you look like you've just been run over by a bulldozer and smell of sex.

"Well, Mr. Williams," I start off slow as I lean forward on my desk which causes my cleavage to be more prominent. "If you're referring to me getting the shit fucked out of me, then I would say it was pretty good. You?"

Oh shit!

The only reaction that Mr. Williams does to my filthy words is a quick jaw clench. I tilt my head to the side as I continue to give him my innocent smile. My fake innocent smile, because my Conscience was right, there is not one innocent thing about me.