Nineteen: Secrets To Keep

HI!!

I've decided to put what day of the week it is every time a new day and new week starts.

I did it so you can see how long the storyline has been going on for, but I mostly did it for myself when I'm writing so I can know whether Eli is supposed to be in school or not. I feel like it's important to know (especially in a teacher x student story) If it's the weekend or a weekday in certain scenarios;)

Anyways, I'll stop blabbing now...

I hope you enjoy this new chapter!!

---

- Wednesday (week 3) -

His rough hands run up my thighs, callused palms scrapping against my creamy flesh. My body felt too weak to protest and to stop him. I could barley even keep my eyes open.

"P-Please," I mange to make out as he hikes up my dress. "S-stop."

"But I thought this is what you wanted?" he responds, his alcohol laced breath causes for
me to scrunch my nose slightly. "You're so fucking desperate you were practically begging for it earlier."

Tears start to weld up in my eyes as I feel him pull down my underwear. I reach down with the little bit of strength I have to fight him off, but it's no use.

He captures both my wrist tightly in one hand, making me wince from discomfort.

"Stop resisting, you little slut," he growls and a sob escapes my lips.

It was then that I knew...no one was going to save me...

I awake with a gasp and my body shoots up from the bed. I pant hysterically as I try to regain my breath.

It takes me a moment to realize where I am and who I'm with. But it also takes me a moment to realize that...it was all a dream.

I scan my surrounds as I obtain my composure again. I look over next to me and as soon as I do, my eyes grow wide at the sight.

Memories of last night start flooding back to me. The date, the proposition, where I am, and the man who is currently sleeping next to me.

He was still in his fancy attire from last night except his suit coat and tie were discarded and his white dress shirt was slightly unbuttoned at the top as well as untucked. His hair was messily falling down his forehead, not in it's usual neat manner that he always styles it. Soft breaths escape from between his full lips and his hands were resting atop his stomach as he slept.

He must've accidentally fallen asleep here last night, considering the fact that he's sleeping on top of the covers.

I smile faintly as I continue to examine him. His features looked so soft and relaxed, the usual scowl on his face gone. I don't think I've ever seen him this peaceful befo--

"It's rude to stare, Angel," he suddenly says, taking me by surprise. My hand instinctively shoots to my heart as I gasp and jump slightly at the sudden intrusion.

How long has he been awake for?

His eyes flutter open and he looks up at me with a small grin. "Although, I don't mind when you do it," he teases.

Damn his morning voice...

"What the--you were awake?" I ask as I stand up from off the bed. He then sits up on his elbows as well, still keeping the same cheeky grin whilst he looks at me. "What?"