Eleven: Behind Office Doors

You know you've hit rock bottom when you've been listening to the song Killing Me Softly on repeat for the past thirty minutes...

---

What the fuck?

What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Is this actually happening right now? Am I really about to have a make out sesh with my fucking TEACHER?

I don't hesitate for even a second before I kiss him back...

I guess so.

My hands make their way in his hair as he lifts me up from the chair. I wrap my legs around his waist before running my tongue across his full bottom lip and biting down on it. He sets me down on his desk but I don't unravel my legs from around his lean torso.

"We shouldn't—" I breathe out against his lips as indecisive thoughts start to creep their way into my mind. "We really shouldn't be doing this."

As a way to shut me up, he grips onto my thighs roughly before shoving his tongue down my throat. That's all it takes for those indecisive thoughts to go away.

Damn...this is the one time I wish to be shut up in my life!

Our tongues dance together in perfect harmony--it's as if they almost fit together perfectly. We're in a battle for dominance with our lips...but he soon wins once he bring his kisses down to my neck were he sucks and nibbles on the sweet spot just bellow my jaw.

Fuck, he's good at this.

I let out an accidental moan that I've been trying so hard to obtain once he teasingly licks the structure of my jawline with the tip of his tongue. I don't think I've ever felt this type of ecstasy before when just kissing someone. It's as if he brings out all the carnal desires that have been buried deep within me.

My nails dig into his muscular shoulders and I let out another moan as he bites down on my earlobe. His body vibrates between my legs as he growls, telling me that he's satisfied with my reaction which then just causes him to bite once more.

"S-Sir," I manage to whisper out. My helpless calling causes him to recapture my mouth in his again with a grunt. I unintentionally pull him closer by my legs that are wrapped around his waist. In doing so, his hardened length presses up against me, causing for me to gasp slightly into his mouth.

"I want you so fucking bad," he says against my lips, his voice hoarse. "I need you so fucking bad, Elizabeth." His pleading words and the true desperation in his voice alone is enough to make me whimper.

But then suddenly--just as his hand starts to make its way to the apex between my legs, something switches on inside my brain. Without warning or hesitation, I forcefully shove his body away from mine. His lips roughly detach from my own and my legs untangle themselves from around him.

Are you serious? It was just starting to get good!

He stares at me panting and dazed like he doesn't even know what just happened either. But also looks pleased, a hidden smirk that's just daring to burst through. Probably from the fact that we just ate each other's faces off. Or probably from the fact that I gave into his tempting eyes and daring little smirks.

Fuck.

Shit.

Fuck.

"That—" I squeak out as I continue to try and regain my breath. "That shouldn't have happened."

"But it did, didn't it?" his pesky self beams back as he smirks.

I point my finger in his face. "Don't you dare give me that look, okay? That shouldn't have happened and you know it--"

I cut my own words off with a tiny gasp as he grabs my finger and uses it to pull me closer to him so our faces are now only centimeters apart.

Sweet Jesus...

"Is that so...Elizabeth?" he says my name slowly and tauntingly as he drags his gaze down to my lips again.

My name rolls of his tongue with such ease.

How am I supposed to respond properly when he's looking at me like that? His eyes always seem to trap me in some sort of spell and I don't know how in the hell to get out of it.

I need to stand my ground though, no matter how much I fucking want to devour him whole. I need to keep my cool and do what I know is best. And this--us--this isn't what is best. This entire situation could come back and severely bite us both in our asses and that's defiantly not something that I want. I already have enough shit on my plate and adding this to the list of reasons of why I'm mentally fucked isn't going to help anything.

After a few violently silent seconds and deep gazes, I rip my finger from out of his grip before storming off. I don't hesitate getting out of his office and out of the crowded club without another peep from either of us. I knew if I stayed in there for another second I would cave and do something that I would very much regret later. Something that I would regret even more than the heated make-out sesh that we just had.

Man...I really need to get laid.

---

I know this chapter is short just please bear with me for a while longer

I really wanted to get a chapter up for you guys, and I thought this one was a little yummy so...