~5~

After it was announced that the Yule Ball will be tomorrow, Cedric hasn't been talking to me. It's like he's timid to be seen with me.

"Hey," I say, walking up to the boy that I need in my life forever.

"Oh," is all he responds with, looking around to see if anyone's watching.

"Are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?" I ask, forcing him to look at me.

"No, why?" He asks, keeping my eyes.

"You haven't asked me to the ball." I state anxiously.

"I already got you a dress, I have to go now, I'll come to your dorm tonight and give it to you," He smiles weakly and walks away quite fast.

I scoff and stick my tongue against my cheek, spinning around on my heel.

Mattheo's POV:

"I already got you a dress, I have to go now, I'll come to your dorm tonight and give it to you." Cedric says to her, walking away.

She scoffs and walks away in the opposite direction.

I could be a better boyfriend than him. I could do the shit that he never did.

Taylor's POV:

I sit on my bed playing with my hands as I wait for Cedric. I can't help but let my mind wander. What if he likes someone else? What if he's with someone else?

"Hey," Cedric says, slipping into my room.

He sits next to me and hands me the dress. It's black with a slit on the leg and a deep cut around my chest.

"Ced-" I say.

He cups my cheek and connects our lips. "You're gonna look beautiful," He says, pulling back, "try it on."

I stand slowly and unbutton my shirt and pull off my pants. He looks me up and down, standing.

"You already look beautiful," He smirks, tracing my body with his index finger.

I keep my eyes on the ground. "Is something wrong?" He asks.

He tilts my chin up. "Nope," I lie.

"Tell me." He pleads.

"It feels like you don't like me anymore." I confess.

"Like you?" He exclaims. I nod. "Darling, I love you,"

"You do?" I ask, shocked.

"I love you," He confirms, sliding the dress up my bed.

"I love you too," I say, turning for him to zip it up. He does and I look in the mirror. It's a tight dress, but I like it.

He plants kisses on my neck before unzipping the dress. The dress hits the floor and Cedric grabs onto my waist.

He trails me over to the bed and carefully climbs on top of me. "Can we just cuddle?" I ask breathlessly as he ever so gently kisses my neck.