~21~

Everything and everyone around me is just another form of inevitable death. Usually when I get this sad, Mattheo hugs me and he tells me it's all gonna be ok.

I stay up late at night and cry over the boy I once knew. The boy I once loved. Love feels so haunted lately. What kind of feeling is that? One where you feel like you can't live without a certain person.

"Don't leave me," He whispers.

I hate myself.

"No matter what," He says, "I will kill for you."

I hit myself in the head, shaking and crying, "Shut up!"

"Taylor?" Draco asks, walking in.

"I can't!" I yell, "I can't do this without him!" I'm hysteric.

Draco hugs me. "I can't, Dray," I sob, hugging him back.

~~~

I have heavy bags under my eyes, it looks like I've been crying for months. I have.

The Weasley twins stopped by twice, Theodore visited, apologized, Draco's been staying in my room. Him and Blaise didn't work out, but they agreed to he friends.

I attend classes, sometimes. I'm still failing. "He deserved it." Parkinson says.

I feel my crazy sprouting. "Mattheo Riddle was an asshole. And a whore."

She locks eyes with me, pity immediately fiing them. "Taylor- I-"

Without hesitation I swing, punching her in the nose.

She falls on her ass. "Keep his name out of your mouth or I'll fucking kill you, Parkinson," I threaten, standing and kicking her in the face.

She passes out and Draco pulls me away. "That was stupid," He comments.

I don't reply, my adrenaline is still pumping.

~~~

"Fuck off." I say as people continue to tell me they're sorry for my loss. They didn't give a fuck about Mattheo. They don't give a fuck about me.