~26~

"Stay here." Mattheo tells me.

"No, let me come with you," I argue.

"No." He states defensively, "please, Taylor. Stay here."

"Mattheo-"

He kisses me on the cheek as he leaves, "I love you."

"Mattheo!" I yell, "please don't leave me."

A tear struggles down my face. He runs up and connects our lips, "I love you."

By time I open my eyes, he's gone. Come on, Taylor, don't be pathetic.

I collect myself and run outside. People are lined up. Draco is on the Hogwarts side. Mattheo is on his fathers side.

Everyone looks at me. I go next to Draco, grabbing his hand and standing.

"Draco," Narcissa says.

Draco goes pale, "I'm sorry."

He let's my hand go, walking up to Voldemort. I bite my cheek. Fred walks up next to me. "I won't leave." He smirks.

I smile back, feeling more confident. Hagrid brings out a dead Harry Potter. That hits like a bullet to the chest.

Before I know it, Harry's up and the war has started. Fred has let go of my hand. I see Luna Lovegood fighting Mattheo, I let her. Bellatrix hexes me, "come here little witch."

I stand through the pain of a million knives. I bite onto my tongue and throw a spell back at her.

I hear Harry struggling. "The boy who lived has come to die!" Voldemort booms.

They each throw a spell, but I know who will win if I don't do anything. I touch his shoulder and scream. Voldemort's guard is let down. That's when I see Mattheo touch his Dad's shoulder, screaming as well.

He betrayed me.

I snatch the necklace from my neck. I know what it does. It dumbs down my powers and transfers the remaining to Mattheo. Without loosing eye contact, I throw it on the ground and stomp on it. Theo looses his voice and collapses.

That's when Voldemort dies, gone. For good? I can only hope.

2 options are given to me. Theodore is screaming for help, being attacked by deatheaters left and right. And Harry looks as if he's about to off Mattheo.

~~~

"Thank you." He says, holding my hand gently.

"You're welcome, Nott." I say, leaving him in the infirmary.

Mattheo rushes up to me, holding his wand to my neck. "Do it!" I yell, "you went against me!"

"He's my father!" He argues.

"He's a monster." I state.

"So am I." He coldly says.

"I used to think you were on my side. The right side. But you fucking stood by him! That- that is what makes you the monster. You made yourself that, Mattheo." I reply.

"I told you to fucking stay in the common room!" He exclaims.

"Why? So, your father could kill a 17 year old?" I scoff.

"So this wouldn't ruin us!" He screams.

"It already did."

"Because you don't fucking listen to me." He grumbles.

"People died out there, you're so selfish." I narrow my eyes at him.

"What's wrong with you? What the fuck- what the fuck is wrong with you?" He screams, straining his fingers through his hair.

"Ok." I say quietly. He looks at me all hurt and shit.

??? POV:

Mattheo Riddle stares at Taylor Jordan, his face filled with disbelief at how much she doesn't care. He loves her. Or, he thinks he does.

"Don't let this be the end." He states.

She scoffs, "I think it's a bit late for that."

"I love you." He continues, grabbing her arm from her walking away.

"You love you more." She says firmly.