~16~

"You really think this is a good idea?" Pansy asks.

"As Taylor's best friend," I say, looking in the mirror, "yes, her and Mattheo are horrible for each other and she needs to know it."

Pansy nods slowly. I walk out into the common room where Taylor sits, perfect.

Taylor's POV:

Mattheo and Pansy walk in, hand in hand. I bite the inside of my cheek in attempts to keep calm. "Moved on from Theodore fast, I see," I scoff.

Pansy rolls her eyes. Mattheo turns back and kisses her. Not just a quick one, either. He sits on the couch and she grinds on his lap.

"Oh fuck off!" I yell, standing up and storming off to my room.

I throw my phone on my bed and stare at the ceiling. A knock hits my door. "Come in," I say, wiping newly formed tears.

Stiles tries to walk in, but he can't. The boys didn't tell me, but I figured they put some sort of spell on my dorm. "What's up?" I ask.

"You have to come with me." He says.

"Why? What's going on?" I question.

"Can't explain." He states, offering out his hand. I stand up walk over and accept, we land in front of the Malfoy manor.

A familiar woman I identify as Narcissa Malfoy opens the door. "Hello, darling," She smiles weakly at me, "come in."

Mattheo's POV:

What is she going on about now? I just beat the shit out of Camie and I'm laying on my dorms floor. Camie basically tried to kill me over who she called 'the siren' I'm assuming that's Taylor, but I'd never put her in danger like that.

 Camie basically tried to kill me over who she called 'the siren' I'm assuming that's Taylor, but I'd never put her in danger like that

I wait 5 minutes, 20 minutes, an hour, no reply. There's no way she'd ignore me. 'I am coming to your dorm.' I text.

I get up and walk to her dorm. I see Pansy and someone making out on the common room couch. She's such a slut.

I bang on Taylor's door. "Let me in!" I yell. No reply. I spell open the door and walk in. Her phone is laying on her bed. I walk up and pick it up. All my messages are still untouched. I snoop around, trying to figure out where she could be.

"Mattheo Riddle." Stiles says, leaning on the doorframe.

"Stiles," I greet him back, "do you know where she is?"

"And if I do?"

"You'll tell me right fucking now."

"Maybe she's just still mad. You did ignore her all summer. All the messages, all the calls. Maybe, she's with the twins. Or maybe, she's with Malfoy," he smirks.

"Where is she?" I growl.

"You spelled her dorm?" He asks.

"For her safety." I confirm.

"Well, she's not that safe now, is she?" He asks.

"Where is she?" I yell, running up and pushing him against the halls wall.

"Oh, brother." He grins, "you won't hurt me."

I raise my wand, "I will for her."

"Maybe she doesn't want to be found." He remarks, "or just not found by you."

Taylor's POV:

"Mattheo!" I scream as the crucio hits me once again.

"Stop yelling for my son," Voldemort curses, "He can't help you."

Tears fall from my eyes. "Theo," I sob quietly.

Mattheo's POV:

I fall to my knees, holding my ears. I hear her scream. The siren's scream.

"What?" Stiles asks.

"You can't hear that?" I groan.

"Hear what?" He snaps.

"I don't have anything!" She screams, sobbing, "Mattheo!"

(Just the scream part⬆️)

She screams once again and I crumble into a ball. "Where is she!" I scream, my energy being put into the scream.

I feel Stiles step back.

"You're a Siren, too,"