~7~

"I don't think it's good for you," Theodore admits, "you're spending all of your time with him."

"Mattheo listens to me." I say.

"You're giving him too much trust, he's gonna break you." Draco adds in.

"You can't say anything, Malfoy. You don't trust anyone." I snap.

"And for a good reason. I'm not gonna be heartbroken at 15," He growls.

"I'm not gonna be a deatheater at 16 so I guess we both have our flaws!" I yell.

"Taylor-" Theodore says, "too far."

"Was it too far? Because while I was being cheated on. You guys were getting high. I was heartbroken and you know who was there?" I ask.

"I understand that, but-" Theodore tries to cut in.

"Mattheo." I state before he can finish, "Mattheo has stood by me for the last month."

"Does this have to do with the last task tomorrow?" Draco asks, "we know you still care for Cedric."

"Cedric? No, I don't care about Cedric at all! He betrayed me. Not the other way around. He could fucking die for all I care!" I scream.

"So, you're scared he's gonna die?" Theodore wonders aloud.

"How on planet goddamn earth did you come up with that conclusion?"

"We're just trying to help you, Tay," Draco sighs.

"I don't need your help, I doing just fine." I say.

"Ok." They both say just above a whisper.

Mattheo slides in my door and the 2 boys immediately look at him. "Did I miss something, or?" Mattheo asks.

"No, you're right on time, Theo," I smile.

"What you two have," Theodore says, "is toxic. If you know what's good for her, Riddle, you'll leave."

I seal my eyes and wait for the door to close, meaning my 'friends' have left. Mattheo walks up, I open my eyes.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Just their conspiracy theories." I shrug it off as if it isn't a big deal. I know I'm not over Cedric. And I know Mattheo is going to hurt me, but right now, I don't think I really care.

"We're just friends, right?" I ask him.

"Yeah, why?" He asks back.

"Just wanted to make sure neither of us were confused."

"Are you getting nervous about the task tomorrow?" He asks, I can tell he's holding something back.

"No, why?" I ask.

"Just wanting to make sure you're ok," He replies.

"What are you keeping from me," I ask.

"You're paranoid." He says defensively.

Paranoid.

~~~

Tabbykat_kitkat