Keeda...

Keeda leaned against the bars of her cell, nothing to keep her busy, her mind was falling apart, it became more animalistic by the hour. She forced herself to stay in her humanoid form, not wanting to feel... carnivorous. She let out a sigh and heard a "hello." masculine, dry, fatherly.

"Hello," Keeda responded.

"So... why are you here?"

"I got a nat 1 on my sneak attack on... the monkey." She said, forgetting any name and anything related to it.

"Ah, a dungeons and dragons fan? I remember playing with my two girls in our burrow."  Keeda looked around the cell, finding a set of dice.

"well.. I've got a set of dice maybe we could do a very... obscured version?"

the two played the game for a while until a guard came to Keeda's Cage.

"Hey, spider, " They sid spraying her with the perfume, Keeda choked on it and growled, her fur beginning to pop out.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME? jeez that smells awful." Keeda bleched and went to the farthest corner of the room, seeing the guards look at each other with confusion.

Keeda switched her form to be completely jaguar, she glared at the bars before batting at the guards through the, growling at the little bit of blood she received.