Snakes, Rythm and Music (pt.2)

The snakes complimented the twin's skills with the guitars. "so, we can be on our way?" Kipo asked, and Keeda spoke up, "you don't mind if we cross through?"

The older sister gave back the blue guitar and the scaley voices went to happy 'teenager' vibes. "not when you shred like that! you can come through here at any time!" Cotton said ecstatically showing her soft side. Kipo excitedly chattered on about things to Wolf before she was berated and already too trusting.

Keeda looked to her longtime bandmates, "do you two know where a giant mega monkey is?" they gave her detailed directions and she quietly slipped out, she was tired of the fighting. She walked through the deserted town, her binder felt too tight and the flannel was now tied at her waist. The heat pestered her slightly paler skin, She kinda looks like a ghost.

The girl reached the cave and entered hoping this was the mega monkey's home. Keeda jumped into the jaguar form in hopes it helped her understand the animals around her.

it didn't. She de- jaguared but that didn't stop someone in a mask to hold a hand to her face and making her pass out from lack of air. The masked person dragged her unconscious body to a dragonfly and took off, what the person did not account for, was for her to leave her flannel. It's right on top of her dad's lucky charm.

---------- from this point forward Keeda will be having her own adventure, however it's gonna tie into Kipo's.------------