Fun At Ratland

before waiting another second,  Keeda ran off to adventure the place, noticing an old sign that said "welcome to Fun land"

Keeda eventually rejoined Kipo and Benson on the Ratland cruise, She tuned out the conversation the rats made and focused on Kipo, she was happy...

"This place is amazing. how did you even know it was here?" she asked turning to Benson, who glanced at me gently pointing to the fur on my arm, I sucked it back in earning a curious eyebrow raise.

"Well, when you live up here long enough, you learn a few things."

"that's truer than Burrow people rumors up here," Keeda said, sipping a drink that earned a little glare from Kipo. Keeda choked, never having seen that look on her face before.

"believe it or not, it's not always dangerous all the time. in fact, the rats made this a safe zone, all species welcome."

Amy turned around quickly, "little known fun fact: easily the best cruise in this part of town if I don't mind tooting my own horn." she honked the horn twice as some skunks drove by on motorized water bikes, earning a 

"hold on" from Brad, "looks like a real party down their Amy,"

Benson covered Kipo's Mouth and nose while holding his breath, I did the same.

Benson leaned over the boat and started breathing heavily while Kipo gave a soft smile, holding her hands to her chest.

"careful, you do not want to get downwind of those guys when they're excited," he motioned for a smelly situation leaving Kipo to awkwardly look around her surroundings, I eventually tuned them out.

The two laughing brought me out of this trance, I sighed exasperated and tired, sadly smiling, I'm glad she's happy...

the two looked at each other... like their about to kiss, looks like Benson, and had the same idea and splashed Kipo. We started laughing while having the water fight, soaking wet the binder I had on felt a bit too tight.

we stopped to get some cotton candy, I looked at my hand to notice the subtle glow reflecting from the lights. Benson pretended to be a zombie by shoving some cotton candy in his mouth. I laughed looking at my skin, the glow is kinda unsettling. Kipo guided Benson to the Ferris wheel giggling as Elephants left it, complaining about not getting off the ride first.

Benson scoffed at their behaviour, "annual pass holders, you can spot them a mile away they practically live here. " Keeda helped them put the bar down and ignored the rest of their conversation, I felt a little sensation on the collar, she forgot she had it on... Keeda let them move away before getting on the bench right behind them.

Keeda looked over the side and up at the stars, plus the city in a long way, she noticed a clover, the sign of our people.. I'll head there after this. the ride stopped and I looked at the shooting stars.

Keeda felt calm, but the shock at her neck began to be more and more prevalent. more painful. She looked towards the distance, looking for anything, her fur stood on end at her arms. she looked up and saw the flamingo.

Keeda flipped her forms and jumped on it attacking the bird, it still flew over the two others.

"Kit! I've seen that flamingo before" Keeda was too far to hear, without warning Keeda jumped off the bird, flipping mid-air to grab the wheel, there was a cut along her forearm, it's bad, the fur seeped into her skin as she leaned against the pole. the two screamed and fell earning the fur to lean back on her arms, Kipo and Benson were on the poles directly across from Keeda, the shock collar was glitching and it hurt her.