Losing the Burrow

Keeda, being light blue-skinned, Wasn't allowed in public spaces because of her genetic code, which makes her skin glow under the light of glow worms, carefully placed her dad's journal, {one that she found while snooping in his room}, on her bed.

She happened to share a room with her twin sister, Kipo. The burrow started shaking making her fall to her knees, "1...2...3...4...5.." She counted, "based on what I already read through the journal, It could be a mega bunny." she whispered as the alarm blared, causing her to have a slight headache, she grabbed her bag and the journal and started running to look for her family. She breathed heavily as people ran past her, Keeda ran towards the cliff her family went climbing on, suddenly a rockslide tumbled around her, being a bit tall for her age a rock hit her as it covered the last exit point forcing her to blackout, not before putting the journal in her bag, That is when the transformation started. fur grew on her arms and legs, and her body suddenly stretched and turned into a jaguar.

she awoke in the dark... but she could see. 

She felt around and pushed on the rocks for hours, 'how long has it been?" she growled. Keeda let out a yelp a bug and boy opened up the rocks, she ran straight to Kipo, "Ill call you Kit," she said, Causing the jaguar to purr, 'okay, I guess this works.' Keeda growled. Suddenly a girl in a wolf cloak spoke, She looked to Kipo for her input, since she didn't hear what she said.
"you did your job, I'm home now." "You're not home. My jobs not over yet." They argued.
I growled at the wolf protectively, over Kipo, causing the girl to fall back not realizing I was there.

"Don't tell me you befriended another mute-" "actually, she came up to me."

suddenly a loud noise of thumping scared the poor jaguar, ' oh no, I smell wood and metal...'

"uhh, guys?" Spoke the nervous human twin. 'well, if only i could transform back.'

// episode 3 doesnt have a script actually completely posted so it will take longer then I expected to get out
/// shout out to late readers.