fear of heights

"so it was temporary?" Keeda asked aloud before looking down, she noticed a blob of pink, "shoot, my eyesight is getting worse.." she mumbled remembering when she first got reading glasses. suddenly a noise came from the blob, confused she put on her glasses. 

"why'd you look?" Keeda looked closer at the blob and her vision soon cleared, "Kipo, is this tree deciduous or coniferous?" Keeda giggled at the impression of their dad.

"Coniferous," Keeda shouted down at her sister hoping she would hear,

"IT MEANS THE TREES ARE GREEN YEAR-ROUND!" Kipo yelled back looking for the source, Keeda stepped closer to the edge and looked down, Keeda suddenly remembered how much she hated heights. She breathed deeply and curled up next to the tree, the only thing she had to climb was a rope, and.... just a rope. Keeda quickly tied the rope to the branch and slowly lowered the rope to Kipo. The older twin grabbed the rope and put the ax on her back when Kipo tugged the rope, Keeda pulled her up to the branch, huffing when she was finally standing right in front of her. 

Keeda looked at her sister happily, smiling. Kipo hugged her sister, "YOUR ALIVE!!! as in not dead!!" she says checking the younger twin's face for bruises and cuts, "also you hate heights how did you get this far up a tree?" Kipo says starting to ramble on.

"Why are you even in a tree Kipo?" the blue-haired one asked cautiously.

"Okay, long story, I'm going up the tree to find Yumyun hammerpaw, which is the timbercat leader and get him back down so he can rule the timbercats again," she said in one breath noticing how Keeda looks completely normal, no ripped clothes, no broken glasses, nothing out of the ordinary... which was out of the ordinary.

"Kipo, go higher up the tree, I'll stay here," Keeda suggested lightly punching her sister's shoulder.

"but-" kipo started before being interrupted, "Hights remember."

Kipo grabbed her sister's arm, "Nope, you're coming with whether you like it or not."  Keeda sighed and pulled out her pocket knife, "fine, but we are taking precautionary measures." the younger twin tied the rope around her and Kipo's waists.

"up we go," Keeda muttered shaking. The twins climbed the tree when they reached the top Keeda's eyes widened as she looked at the sky.

"so pretty..." the blue-haired girl whispered before hearing a growl come from behind them. Kipo shrieked slightly as a voice said "Yumun owns you all".  a cat with pure grey fur jumped over the twins, scaring Kipo, but making Keeda look in awe. 

"Yumyun! oh no!" Kipo exaggerated, " Are you still up here? I came here to find you!" suddenly, while Kipo was digging through the leaves Keeda saw a patch of fur rise, without thinking she ran up and stood by Kipo.

"you know how long I've been chasing that rotten insect? " Yumyun said picking up and throwing Kipo to the side not noticing Keeda being on his head still. "Three days."

"oh, but to him, it's just a dance. he flutters around saying 'Oh look at me I'm so pretty' Eventually he has to tire out!" he shouted while getting on all fours and prowling towards the butterfly.

"any moment now.." suddenly the tom-cat pounced at the butterfly making Keeda lose her balance and fall to the ground next to  Kipo's feet. "Yumyun owns you all!"

Kipo made a shrug of her shoulders as Keeda asked the cat, "what is that you keep saying?" imitating the cats' voice "'Yumyun owns you all'" 

the cat sighed and looked at the twins, "it's a new battle cry I've been testing out. To strike fear into the hearts of mine enemies, of which there are many." he turned back around and looked at the space between the trees, "they will cower when they hear it."