Keeda, on Her Own. (pt.1)

It was around sunset when Keeda opened her eyes, her binder was comfortably fitted around her and she was wrapped in a cool blue blanket. She looked around and found herself to be abandoned in a forest. She stood, keeping the blanket around her shoulders for comfort. She wandered, the green trees casting their swaying shadows upon the ground.

 Keeda walked until she saw a billboard and decided to climb it. She found the ladder and climbed it, step-by-step. when she looked over the horizon she saw the sun finish setting and the night air cooling the world.

she shifted on her legs before turning to the board, just a bunch of boring numbers... nothing special, it could be a code... nothing she could do, Kipo was better at it. she stayed there for a while until she decided to wander the nearby town, her anxiety escalating slightly.

she found an auto parts store and headed inside to sleep for the night. she wandered the store in search of a comfy place to sleep, a peculiarly shaped metal statue caught her eye

she dropped the fluffy blanket and used her body weight to move the statue slightly.

underneath she found a note, Keeda, being a curious cat that felt like dying, decided to open it.  on one side was a letter and the other was a map. she noticed her vision beginning to blur... digging through the bag for her glasses, she pulled out a hand, covered in blood and glass. she dropped her bag and wrapped her hand in some spare clothes she had in her bag, obviously she cleaned out the glass and put the empty frames on her face. she could make out a few of the words like 'the', 'map', and 'burrow'. 

she changed out of her binder and fashioned the blanket into a makeshift tube-top, after tucking the note inside she left the building, no longer able to sleep. she wandered o until she found a nice quiet tree, she hated heights but decided to climb anyway, in case of an emergency run.

she curled into the tree and held her bag to her stomach, glad to be alive, concerned about where she is.

--------

i know this is a long term,  but the end is about when the group reaches the billboard..... so theres a lot of time