Author's Introduction! + Y/n

Hello, my name is Sero. I am a Blue Period big fan as of course and a young artist that is unmotivated as always.

Just wanted to say that this book will have sketches of mine but I won't be showing some of my paintings because all of it aren't good enough for this book and I hate putting masterpiece paintings that came from other artist's work.

Ah. By the way, this is my first ever fanfiction so it will be bad and cringe.

I called Yuka a 'she' because I respect her wanting to find love in men. I know she had confessed to a girl once, but I use 'she/her' and sometimes 'they' because I have my reasons to call her that. You can call her Ryuuji with he/him if you want, I don't mind it. But I hate people that call her a trap mostly, it annoys me.

I will try my best to make y/n's progress good and steady as living in an art life. This will also have no romance, a little bit but not the point to the main story.

I don't own anything about Blue Period! I only own the character story for Y/n, other characters are credits to Tsubasa Yamaguchi the author of Blue Period!

Let me showcase the character Y/n for you!

--

Name: L/n Y/n

Hair Color: H/c

Eye Color: E/c

Height: - You choose but not so short as Yotasuke nor high as Yatora

Age: 16 ( Second-year )

Personality: Self-doubt, Forget stuff that isn't interesting, Kind, Shy, Hardworker, Slow sometimes, Serious & Tired

Likes: Art.

Dislikes: Scary people

His kind of art: Oil Painting

Favourite artists: Many. You choose.

I kinda will change the story a little bit since this is a Y/n story I am focusing on and sometimes I forget some scenes in Blue Period! I mostly follow the manga.

--

Hope you will enjoy this story!

~

-- 1/3/2022 --