Vol. 2, 05: Gifts & Goodbyes

5: Gifts & Goodbyes

I am never gonna make any promises anymore for my schedule publish...

I got a terrible headache so that is the reason why I didn't get the chance to finish writing this chapter since I couldn't let out an idea much.. 😶

-----------------------------------------------------------

[ "Y/n-niisan.. Y/n-niisan..! Wake up!!" ], the little brother yelled into his ears making Y/n jumped out of his bed in surprise.

[ "Ouch.. Mm? Oh.. Little B/n, good morning.." ], Y/n with his raspy morning voice.

[ "G-Good morning, Y/n-niisan.." ], the little brother sweatdroppingly smiled at him.

[ "Oh! Y/n-niisan, you need to get ready quick or else you'll be late!" ], he points at his clock that was 7:41. There was a silent pause in the room but quickly.. turned into a chaos immediately after realizing his situation right now,

[ "I am gonna be late!!!" ]. Y/n yelled, waking up to his senses with a shocking-expression which made the little brother winced a little and quickly close his ears from the sudden loud noise.

[ "Thank you for waking me up!" ], Y/n thanked his little brother while dashing through out of the room to the bathroom with a towel.

[ "You're welcome.." ], the little brother said. Noticing a lot of paintings in his room,

[".. Should I be worrying about Y/n-niisan now?" ]. He mumbled with his eyes still gazing around the canvas paintings and drawings sticking on the wall.

--

Finally arrive unexpectedly not late to school, Y/n nervously smiled at a glaring Yuka who was standing beside his locker.

[ "I am sorry, Yuka-san.. I was--" ][ "Drawing overnight and night again?" ], she guessed. Cutting his talk,

[ "..Of course you know." ]. Y/n was expecting his friend for that, he didn't get a choice to lie a single thing to Yuka since she can see every lies he make.

[ "Hm.. Fine. I'll let it go I guess so let's just go." ], she sighs. Y/n laugh nervously at her and went to change his shoes in the locker, walking together with Yuka through the hallway afterwards.

...

In the class, Y/n was received an another career survey form which this time you need the parent's signature. Y/n does really sure for his mother to sign it immediately, but for his father.. Well he wasn't so sure about him.

Skipping.. Y/n and his friends was walking to the almost empty hallway school, his face turned shock when he heard something unbelievable from Yatora.

[ "What? You didn't tell them? You really should have tell them by now.." ], Yuka sweatdropped.

While they both talking, Y/n was thinking about the conversation he had. It was a fight between his parents and him alone in the Living room,

[ "Why are you painting a portrait of a stranger? Why not sketch a landscape or a perspective drawing? Aren't you supposed to be studying to become an Architect?" ]. His father's words flashed into his mind back with those soulless eyes.

Making Y/n looked away from his friends and bit his lips afterward, he never liked talking back to his parents but hearing it was about his future major options. He would hesitantly talk back about it to his father in all word of honesty, receiving a yell of anger back. The mother did tried stopping the father by holding him back to approach at their son, which it worked a little bit but aggressively ruined a nice painting that was standing near him. Thankfully the painting wasn't damaged a lot, Y/n could repaint it with efforts. He regretted talking back at his father.