07: The Ranking

7: The Ranking

Thank you so much...for 2K+ READS!!! When I went to look at my book for a bit, it surprises me really. Thank you so so much!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

[ I guess I'll try my best to not go overboard for my painting to not stand out much, it will be even more scary if I get even more enemies like last time for no reason... ], Y/n immediately thought as he shivered in remembering them once again. Those memories will haunt him anytime when there is an upcoming ranking, but seeing Haruka being thrilled about it made Y/n nervously gulped at him.

[ Hashida-san is not worried about it? To have that kind of excitement...scary!!! ], he thought again. Turning away from them and get his paints ready, Y/n heard from them that a certain person that's a top scoring applicant in Oil Painting was a student.

[ "Amazing." ], he mumbled and started drawing in his sketchbook. A nervous smile was on his face now as took a deep breath and grabbed the paintbrush he brought to paint his canvas, trying his best to not go that far for this drawing of his then. He didn't want to go into his focus mode,

[ Alright...Let's replicate one of the statues. David? I've done that...Venus?...Let's go with that. Let me just sketch it out and test it with paints...Guess it looks fine. To now observe the details and the composition, the replacements looks fine for sure, then for the background...Dark all the way then. Wait. Aren't I supposed to not go that far?...Eh? No no, atleast it looks this bad. ]. He screwed his plan and sighs, quietly laughs nervously alone in his sketchbook that was covering his face. He wanted to ask his Old teacher's help so bad that he needs a shoulder to cry on so he won't had any more trouble to not go for the top ranks, so that he won't be scared of getting no more enemies in his life.

He could not even understand why he has them, why is it because that his paintings was that good for them that they challenged him everytime? A lot of questions came through his head as he really wants the answer to all of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When it's finally the time for the evaluation, Y/n's hand was clenched together while sitting down on his chair. Nervous for his painting to get called out next,

[ "L/n!" ]. The Instructor called, Y/n raised his head afterwards.

[ "This looks...Well. It's good, hm...it's a well done painting actually. If you want, you can put more darkness for this part here..." ], he repeatedly nodded to the Instructor with eyes widened in surprise and took notes. He did got a lot of stares which Y/n immediately got uncomfortable in the room,

[ I did get kind of a satisfied review, but it still bugs me with those good ones which I don't even have a single clue on how this painting is well done...and these crowds are getting even more scarier too... ]. He then drop his head down as he muted himself, focusing onto the small notebook of his and avoided making eye contact with the others.

--

After that, Y/n took a small break. Cooling himself down on the bench, he got a notification ring from someone. He immediately let his phone out and check the message, it was from his little brother. He smiled,

 He smiled,