03.5: New Member? More New Art to See!

3.5: New Member? More New Art to See!

Okay, I am actually so, so, SO SORRY for not fully finishing chapter 3 and published it straight away. I wanted to put the little half of the chapter 3 to the next chapter.. but I overthink that it will be bad since it will mixed with chapter 4. So I decided to make this a half now, I am sorry once again. Hopefully this one is gonna be written long!

(Tried drawing a puppy on the skateboard but failed at making the body, it looks like a sausage with a face lol)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Day after day, Y/n has been going out traveling for perfect photos and complete every tasks for the assignment that his teacher Saeki gave him. He managed to finish it all at once, forgotten his other plans.

Y/n was in panic, he really did forgot about his plans.

[ "What should I do!? I haven't finish that painting that my closest friends requested, the Art museum I've wanted to go is already closed and I haven't finish that one side painting I've been working on!!" ], he yelled while on his bed with a pillow covering his face.

He was still loud in his room though that his family heard him clearly, his little brother peeked through his door. Checking on his big brother with a worried face, Y/n's parents was downstairs drinking their coffee.

They're not even bothered about his son's loud voice because they once tried checking up on him. Seeing that he doesn't had any problems when they opened the door to see Y/n startled with a surprise face and quickly made a small smile to them afterwards, telling them everything was fine in his room and that he doesn't want to talk about it with his family.

--

[ "Y/n-niisan! Is everything okay?.." ], the little brother asked worriedly. He immediately stood up to his sit position on the bed, calming himself down and nod to his little brother in a gesture of 'yes' with a forced smile.

[ "Yeah, totally! No worries. Oh, do you want to follow me to the store? Maybe you will find one of those rare figures that you've wanted so much~" ], Y/n said while approaching his desk to find the money he has hidden them somewhere.

[ "Eh!?! Why don't you buy them then!?" ], the little brother said in shock.

[ "Buy them? Their not in my list though?" ]. The big brother answered while checking through his notebook to see the list-to-buy.

[ "Let me add something into your list! Give me your notebook and a pen." ], his little brother said with both of his hands out.

[ "Hmm... Nah." ], Y/n replied. Smiling sparkly to his little brother as he hold the notebook tightly,

The little brother ran to his brother. Reaching out the notebook that is on Y/n's hand, but he couldn't grab it because of how his big brother was raising it up and down. Y/n was chuckling at him, really having fun today.

[ "Let's go together to buy that rare figure of yours, we brothers are always lucky to find one together instead of one person, right?" ], Y/n said with a gentle smile.

His little brother eyes shined brightly after hearing that, smiling big to the brother. He then nodded at Y/n in agreement and stepped out of the room, getting ready to go out with his lovely big brother.

[ ..He changed his mind so fast. That is so you, little B/n. ]

--

After Y/n bought his supplies art materials and the little brother luckily found a rare figures with using his big brother's sad money, the little brother's face was so happy to Y/n. Thanking his big brother for buying it for him, he checked his wallet to see only 500¥.