04: Genius

4: Genius

-----------------------------------------------------------

[ "I was 5th from the bottom." ], Mori said.

Everyone then gone quiet, well until the teacher broke the silence.

[ "Hmm.. Well, summer classes match you against people who already graduated too, so it happens. But students like you keep improving until the day of the exam, so don't worry too much." ], Saeki said continuously to her student.

[ "Also, you have the Mau special admission in three months. Let's focus on building up your portfolio, Mori-san." ].

[ "Yes." ], Mori answered back.

[ "Okay, let's clean up!" ], the teacher yelled to the students as they followed Saeki's order except for Yatora who is in daze while standing still. Yuka was going to go hit him on the back but another person came,

[ "Yaguchi-san, there is no time to daze around. Help us out here." ]. Y/n said with a hand on his shoulder which gave Yatora a heart attack by the sudden touch. Then a slap of a canvas painting came at his back, it was Yuka.

[ "Yeah Yatora. Clean up! There's a lot, so hurry." ], she said back also to him. Y/n let out a chuckle and continued back to his cleaning work.

[ Mori-senpai is going to pass. Right? ], he spoke in his thoughts with an anxious smile.

--

[ "Woah this painting is huge! Can't believe you finished it!" ], one of his friend said as they were surprised by the huge painting.

[ "Yeah.. It took me a whole 3 days to finish this. Glad I found this canvas in a cheap shop!" ], Y/n replied with a sigh of relief.

[ "A whole 3 day? You didn't get out of your room or what?" ], the senior asked while glancing both at his junior and the painting.

[ "Hmm.. Not much really, I was so focused on this painting that I didn't notice that it's already tomorrow." ], he answered with a chuckle to top it off. All of them then let out a nervous laughter afterwards, giving Y/n a full group of hug to thanked him for the painting of their friendship.

[ "So uhm like.. Where do we have to put this? Who else has a space in their home for this painting?" ], someone said. Wondering where to put their friendship painting, all of them don't know really.

[ "Let's sell it for big money!" ], one of them said. Receiving a 'No' immediately,

[ "No!!" ]. They yelled.

--

[ "Ha.. That took me long to finish that painting.. But not longer than that one painting I've planned to finish it though..." ], Y/n sighs as he was disappointed for the expected deadline while walking through the hallway with Yuka. They are always there to chat together till the end of the bell school.

...

It was now December and the Art club members are in the Art club room, one of them were waiting for Mori's announcement result. Well except for Y/n as he is not in the Art club room yet,

[ "Where is Y/n-kun anyways? I thought he would be here to see Mori-senpai's result?" ]. Yatora said as he looked around.

[ "Hm.. I am sure he will be here, he is that excited to hear Mori-senpai's result mostly.." ], Yuka answered while sighing.

They then heard a loud panting outside and a door opened, it was Y/n who look worned out.

[ "I am here!! Mori-senpai hasn't came yet right!?!" ], he yelled. All of them sweardropped at Y/n and straight giving out a 'No' gesture to him, he sighs in relief and gone sat down to the empty seat. Talking to Yuka and the others for a bit, they then see that it's already 4 pm.