Special Birthday Chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------

Today is such a beautiful day as it is school day, classes are about to start and so everybody starts going to their seats to wait for their lesson. Y/n was drawing a flower, to represent the beautiful cherry blossom as he made it bloom. Although the tree isn't there to bloom anymore, Y/n pictured it so he has no problem waiting for it anymore.

After the class was finally over, Y/n stretched out his arms and took a nap for a bit. Leaving his sketchbook on the table. A certain person was glancing at him with a hand on the cheek. Yaguchi Yatora.

[ So it's finally here, huh? Y/n-kun's birthday. ], Yatora thought while looking at him. Should he hang out with him on lunch break later? Or should he let Yuka handle it instead? And so he thought about giving a present to him as a friend.

--

When the lessons were finished, it was lunch break. Y/n brought his sketchbook and a pencil along, planning to buy a coffee through the vending machine and find a lonely bench to sit on. Yatora quickly turned his head to the leaving friend, forgetting to ask him for a hang out. He ran immediately over to him,

Noticing Yuka approaching Y/n, she was asking if she could hang out with him. He nods his head as a gesture of a yes and so she happily followed him along, making Yatora sweatdropped. He tried catching up on them.

They chatted while walking their way to where Y/n usually bought his coffee at the vending machine, Yuka only let out a smile to her best friend.

[ Why does he seem so chill today? Don't tell me he has forgotten about his own birthday. There is no way...right? ], her smile was then twitched while nervously sweatdropping.

They sat on the bench together, of course Y/n went back to his drawing which made Yuka annoyed about it. The sketchbook is like a bad addiction to Y/n since he always carries it around him everywhere. She wants to snatch it so bad, but it is his birthday today so she didn't want to ruin his moment.

[ "Y/n-kun, isn't it bad to draw everyday? I heard that if you draw for how many hours, your eyes can be strained pretty badly and get shaky hands. Well like, painful hands after a rest" ], Yuka told his best friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[ "So enough drawing for today?" ], she tilted her head with a smile on her face.

[ But this whole time. I never gotten anything like what Yuka-san said just now... ]. She sighed, knewing what her best friend is thinking about. She tried threatening him a bit.

[ "You never know that a miracle of bad luck will happen to you to draw for hours, do you want that to happen to you?" ], she asked making Y/n flinched.

Y/n repeatedly nods as he puts away the sketchbook and drinks his coffee, she lets out a small sigh out of relief afterwards. Yuka started asking an important question to him,

[ "Y/n-kun, do you know what day it is for today?" ]. Y/n looked at her,

[ "Uhm. Tuesday?" ], he answered and sipped the coffee. Yuka was startled in shock. Could not believe that Y/n even forgot about his own birthday! Surprise or not to be surprised about it, I guess Y/n doesn't take interest on his birthday and so he lets himself forget about it. Or maybe his family doesn't celebrate birthdays?

Y/n did talk about his parents being busy all the time, she only remembered Y/n taking his little brother out to celebrate his B/n birthday. Surely, he already got used to remembering the little brother's only.