06: Actually Met a Terrifying Person?

6: Actually Met a Terrifying Person?

This chapter will be all too sudden for Y/n and that, I don't know why actually. You'll understand when you read the parts since I did it so suddenly that it turned out super bad for a Y/n story much. 🙁

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the Oil Painting section room, Y/n was already getting his Oil paint for his canvas. He first took a deep breath before starting,

[ "Keep working while you listen, I'm going to do a one-on-one meeting with each of you. When I call your name, come over to the meeting room with your work." ]. The instructor said, Y/n was immediately nervous as he gulped. He then shrugged them all off and grab his pencil, sketching the idea onto the sketchbook.

[ I don't really know if this canvas painting will be good, but atleast I get to show it to the Instructor for reviews? Yeah, I'll do it! ], he thought as he nodded in confirm of his decision made.

[ I wonder what Yaguchi-san is doing right now, I am just gonna take a small peek...-Ah. He spilled the Oil. ], Y/n sweatdropped when he glanced at him. Seeing Yatora quickly ran out to maybe the toilet.

[ Hopefully the Oil will come off...Now, I need to focus on my canvas! ], he shook his head and remembered his Old teacher's taught about worrying others than your Art.

He must focus on his Art more than everyone else from what his Old teacher has said to him once. Y/n then got surprised by the scream that the Instructor did, calling out Yatora loudly that hasn't come back yet. He almost drop the paintbrush, sighing.

[ Right now... I will draw something that came out from my imagination, Abstract? No. Impressionism? Hm... Alright! Let's draw a weird wonderland garden!... Wait. That came out weird! Uh... ], Y/n thought harder. Having a difficult time picturing in his head.

When he got the idea planned, Y/n took his sketchbook quickly to drew the image of what he came up with so that he will not forget about it afterwards. He let out a small smile, relief to finally find an idea for his canvas.

--

[ "Next, L/n!" ], she called out with a wide smile. Y/n again, got startled from his name to be heard as he was done examining his complete work. He grabbed the painting and went inside the meeting room, getting goosebumps as he let out a small smile to avoid being that nervous infront the Instructor.

Y/n then sat on the chair that has been prepared for him and place his canvas painting on the table, she was quiet down after taking a glance at it.

[ "Oh. L/n! Which school are you aiming for?" ], she asked the nervous one.

[ "Uhm. Only Geidai..." ], he answered with his eyes looking down. She immediately understood as she didn't took her eyes off of his painting,

[ "Ah... Let me guess, you have been studying Art everyday? I can see that you are pretty diligent for it, aren't you?" ]. Her smile was still stuck on her face, Y/n couldn't stay still as he put both of his hands together infront. Clenching them both, controlling himself. He was actually a bit confused at his Instructor's question as he nodded in a gesture of a yes.

It was Y/n's first ever meeting alone with the Instructor instead of being alone with his Old teacher. So it really causes him to tensed up easily, there were other reasons of why he is like this all the time too but that's all in the past now.

[ "All of that said, for you to get in more successfully... You will need to work more paintings like one of yours for example!" ], she widely smiled more to him. Y/n's eye widened in surprise, did not expect for her to say that. She maybe meant that he will need to practice more of his kind of Art for an easy successful get-in?