01.5: The Serious of Drawing

1.5: The Serious of Drawing

I am sorry if this is a half chapter since the last one was like half chapter 2, I'll make sure the next chapter will be a long one. So hopefully you'll enjoy reading this half short one!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next day, Y/n was still yawning while walking in the hallway with Yuka. She glanced at him and asked if he slept late again, Y/n sweatdropped and sighs in defeat since it is not possible to lie to one of his close friends.

He nodded slowly and looked away while Yuka glared at him fiercely.

[ "You need to stop and take a break. You will seriously ruin your health, I heard one of my friends in your class said that you passed out in the middle of lesson." ], she said in a worried tone.

[ "Yes, yes.. I know that of course. Mori-senpai had already told me to stop damaging my health yesterday. I'll take a break after I finish with my other plans." ], Y/n said with a small smile.

[ "Whatever you say..." ], Yuka sighs as she remembered that he will forget about it anyways. She then gone deep into her thoughts while walking with Y/n through the hallways.

--

In the classroom, Y/n was pensively glancing at his notebook with his pen poking the book.

[ Uwah. I don't have any more themes left to draw.. I'll just do the old ones. ], he said in his thoughts while turning the pages for the old themes.

The classmates weren't even bothered by Y/n since they are already used to it. Instead of telling him to stop doing what he do in the class, they only look at him in amazement as Y/n is the only one who draw in the class most of the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The school bell rang and it was now the first period, the teacher came at the right time. Y/n then put away all of his stuff in the table to use it later.

He placed a hand on his cheek as he gazed to the board. Thinking about art again, not caring a single bit about reality now.

He sighs since he had no idea how to improve more of his art, the teacher was annoyed at his attitude in the middle of a lesson and the whole class sweatdropped staring at him.

The teacher called him,

[ "L/n-san." ]

...

No answer so the teacher called him again.

[ "L/n-san.." ]

...

No answer again. An irk mark was on the teacher's forehead as Yatora and the others sweatdropped even more. Now, the teacher then finally decided to yell at him.

[ "L/n-san!!!" ], making him startled and came back to reality.

He starts looking around everywhere with a surprise-look and immediately glanced at the teacher who has an annoyed-expression.

Y/n then gave a nervous-smile and an eye-closed chuckle. Knowing that he will be called in the teacher's staff room.

[ "Go to my office desk at lunch break later. I will need to talk to you." ], the teacher said with an attitude to infront of you.

Y/n nodded quickly to the teacher and sat down. This time, he didn't think about Art but listens to the teacher's talk so that he won't get in more trouble twice.

--

Some period has ended and so the other teacher came to their classroom to start the lesson. Y/n yawned quietly as he boringly starts glancing around the class, caught a familiar person drawing in the class. Yaguchi Yatora.