Deal? What deal?

In Sokovia

Narrator's POV-

"I've got her." Natasha announces, thinking she has ahold of Wanda.

"Okay, I'm coming your way." Y/n responds over comms, running towards the area of the Hydra base where Natasha was supposed to be searching.

Y/n finally arrives to where Nat was supposed to be. "Nat?" Natasha is no where in sight.

Wanda sneaks up from behind Y/n, putting her hands on Y/n's temples, causing her to see her worst memories.

The images of what Y/n went through with Hydra replay in her head. The buzzing of an electrical chair, the feeling of the restraints cutting into her skin, the overwhelming fear of never being able to see the outside world again.

Y/n suddenly snaps out of it when she no longer feels this stranger's hands on her head.

Y/n looks up at Natasha and Wanda fighting, Natasha is shooting her widow's bite, and Wanda is using her powers to throw things her way.

Something quickly flies by and Y/n looks towards the direction it came from. She notices Clint standing across the room. The arrow hits Wanda, electrocuting her while Steve grabs her and puts restraints on her arms. These specific restaurants stop her from using her powers.

Y/n slows down her quickly paced breathing while simultaneously zoning out on the floor.

"Y/n I'm sorry, I didn't know she had gotten to you." Natasha apologizes, seeing the tears in Y/n's eyes.

Y/n doesn't say anything.

"What did she make you see?" Natasha asks, knowing what Wanda is capable of.

Y/n clears her throat. "Nothing, it was nothing." Y/n responds, standing up and wiping her eyes quickly.

Natasha takes Y/n's words, following
Y/n outside of the Hydra base and into the quinjet.

All that is known about this red hand glowy girl is that she is a twin; her and her twin brother Pietro were working with Ultron, they then found out his true agenda, and while trying to stop him Pietro died in the process. Wanda continues to work with Ultron because if she turns agaisnt him again she knows that she'll be the one dead this time. She's trying to get back at the Avengers because she knows that tony created Ultron and the bomb that killed her parent, to her Tony is the reason why she has no one. And apparently she doesn't like Y/n very well either, Y/n was her only target with her placement of memory powers.

The quinjet lands and everyone makes their way out, Steve walks behind Wanda, making sure she doesn't try to pull anything.

Y/n normally doesn't stay for the interrogations, but she wanted to see this girl go through a hell fire of questions.

"Why are you working for Ultron?" Tony asks, taking a seat across from Wanda.

"To take you down." Wanda answers truthfully.

"The Avengers?" Tony tries to clarify.

"Whoever's in my way of getting to you." She responds showing little to any emotion.

Y/n and Nat lean closer towards the glass of the interrogation room.

"Why are you trying to 'take me down'?" Tony questions.

Wanda explains what happened when she was a kid in Sokovia, and how the bomb that he created killed her parents and almost her and Pietro.

"And you know what that bomb said on the side of it... Stark Industries." Wanda says, tilting her head to the side.

Y/n looks to Nat, who is looking at Tony.

"I may have designed those bombs, but I didn't place th anywhere." Tony responds.

"Stark Industries ruined my life." She says with her head still tilted.

She breaks off her hand restraints, they hit the ground with a loud clinging noise.

Steve rushes up to the table. "Killing anyone won't solve your problems kid. If your scared that if you turn against him you'll die, then we can protect you. Ultron will just use you for your powers and as soon as you're no use to him, he'll kill you off or hold you prisoner. If you work with us we can help you take him done and avenge your brother. We can give you a normal life." Steve gives her a promising look.

She turns away from Tony and Steve, not giving them any reaction.

Tony and Steve both stand up, leaving the interrogation room, closing and locking the door.

"What do you mean live a normal life? She's not normal! She's a witch!" Tony shouts even though Wanda can still hear them.

"She's just a kid Tony. If she helps us, we'lltake down Ultron, and get your name cleared as best as we can, and who knows, she could eventually become and asset to our team." Steve responds calmly.

Y/n looks at Nat, trying to get a read off of her, which is almost always impossible.

"She's probably the strongest person in this room, and she has potential. She could eventually be an Avenger." Steve argues.

Y/n rolls her eyes, which gains Wanda's attention. Y/n sighs and leaves the room.

Natasha follows after Y/n.

"Okay enough Y/n, what did she make you see back at that Hydra base?" Natasha asks, knowing you have a lot on your mind.

"Hydra, she was able to show me every second of torture and missions. She showed me hurting people I didn't want to, every second of pain in just that one minute. She can't become one of us when she's capable of such evil things!" Y/n shouts.

"We are all capable of the worst, and you and I of all people should know that. But people can change Y/n." Natasha says, putting an arm around
Y/n.

"I won't let anything happen to you like that again." Natasha comforts Y/n.

Both Natasha and Y/n make their way back into the interrogation wing of the compound, looking into the glass walks of the specific room where Wanda was being interrogated.

"Deal." Wands agrees with whatever Tony said before Y/n and Natasha walked in.

"Deal? What deal?" Y/n asks, turning to Steve who is no longer in the interrogation room.

"She's going to helo us take down Ultron, and if we succeed, she's welcome to stay here as an Avenger, or go on with her life." Steve answers.

"It's that easy? She went from almost killing Natasha to now being on our side?!" Y/n asks angrily.

Tony walks out of the cell, Wanda following behind him.

Y/n scoffs, walking out of the room yet again, this time even more pissed than before.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into her." Steve apologises for Y/n's abruptness.

Everyone decides to give Y/n her space, Natasha looked around for her, not being successful. The compound was to large of a place to search for someone.

After a few hours Wanda walks passed on of the smaller living rooms of the compound. She looks out the balcony door, seeing Y/n standing there, staring into the distance.

She takes a step outside, keeping her distance but leaning against the balcony, copying Y/n's stance.

"Y/n is it?" Wanda asks, making her presence noticable now.

Y/n doesn't respond.

"Look, if I and known that you guys could have helped me I wouldn't have shown you the things that I did." Wanda tries to sympathize with Y/n.

Y/n leaves, not wanting to have to talk any further with this evil woman.

Y/n walks back to her room, staring st the ceiling.