I'm getting mixed signals

Narrator's POV-

Y/n wakes up with a feeling of pressure agaisnt her chest. She looks down to see Wanda had fallen asleep cuddling against her.

She doesn't want to wake Wanda up because it's still the early morning and quite dark outside. It's cold so she makes sure the blanket is covering Wanda

Y/n couldn't fall back asleep so she lays in the same position, just looking at Wanda. Y/n went from being pissed to share a room with this girl to embracing her warth as she cuddled against her.

Y/n lays there for at least another hour once Wanda noticed that she was cuddling with Y/n she say up quickly.

"Am I not a good cuddler?" Y/n asks with a slight smile.

"Sorry, ugh I just made things more awkward between us " Wanda says  covering her face in embarrassment.

"What’s so awkward about it?" Y/n asks.

"You obviously don’t like me like that, you ran off when I kissed you." Wanda explains.

"The timing was weird and I didn't know you well." Y/n explains.

"Either way I need to back off." Wanda says, sitting up.

"Aw no, I just started liking you." Y/n says in a sarcastic tone.

Y/n gets up to check the door. "Either way, you are pretty cute when you're bundled up in a blanket against me."

The door opens and Y/n walks out smiling, knowing she caught her completely off guard.

Wanda walks after her. "I’m getting mixed signals." Wanda says, catching up to Y/n who is heading towards her room.

"Come on Wanda I thought you could read minds." Y/n teases.

"I’m not going to read yours." Wanda responds.

"Why not? You’ll see what I’m actually thinking and feeling." Y/n makes a point.

"I’m not going to invade your privacy." Wanda responds.

"And kissing me and cuddling against me isn’t invading?." Y/n teases yet again.

Both girls are about halfway back to
Y/n's room.

"I- You know I already apoligized, you know I really am sorry it was stupid, and-" Wanda anxiously talks.

"Just shut up." Y/n says, pulling her into a quick kiss whereneither of them panic this time.

"Does that reassure you’re mixed signals?" Y/n asks as she continues to  walk back to her room.

"I know you like to shower in the morning, so go ahead, I’ll ask Natasha if I can use her shower." Y/n says, grabbing her clothes from her room.

"Oh, thank you." Wanda thanks Y/n, confusingly.

Y/n slams to Nat's room closing the door behind her. Natasha is still asleep so Y/n sits next to her, poking her to wake her up.

"Nat wake up." Y/n continues to poke her.

She bolts up. "Y/n are you okay? What's wrong? Why are you in my room?" Natasha asks, extremely confused.

"Can I use your shower?" Y/n asks.

"What?" Nat asks.

"Can I use your shower?" Y/n asks again.

"I heard you the first time. Why do you need to use my shower? It's six in the morning." Natasha lays her head back on her pillow.

"Wanda is using ours and I want to shower." Y/n explains.

Natasha pulls the covers over her head.

"Just be quiet." She says, trying to fall back asleep.

Y/n takes a quick shower then heads back to her room.

Y/n knocks on the door.

"Can I come in?" Y/n asks.

"Yes." Wanda responds.

Wanda is standing by her bag, looking for a shirt, she jas sweats and a bra on but that's it.

Y/n shuts the door.

"Do you have a shirt I can borrow?" Wanda asks, turning towards Y/n.

"Yeah, I'm sure they'll look better on you anyways." Y/n says, grabbing Wanda a shirt from her wardrobe.

Wanda looks up from her bag. "Are you trying to flirt with me?" Wanda asks.

"I don't know, is it working?" Y/n asks, making the noth of them laugh.

Y/n sits on the floor at her spot where she had slept just two nights ago.

"Why are you on the floor?" Wanda asks, looking at Y/n on the ground.

"What are you talkingabout, this is my bed." Y/n says, making Wanda laugh.

"Just because you want to sleep on the floor doesn’t mean you can’t sit on the bed." Wanda says, giving Y/n a weird look.

"Who said I wanted to sleep on the floor?" Y/n asks.

"I was fine with you and I sharing a bed, you-" Wanda begins.

Y/n cuts her off. "You also were fine kissing me within the first two days of knowing me." Y/n teases Wanda again.

"So were you." Wanda claps back. She Pat's the bed signaling for Y/n to sit next to her.

Wanda and Y/n take turns picking movies ot watch. After hours of different comedies, horrors, and action movies Y/n sits up.

"Are you hungry?" Y/n asks.

"Sort of, do you want me to make us something." Wanda asks sitting up as well.

"You can cook?" Y/n asks with a suprised tone.

"I'm Sokovian, of course I can cook." She says, standing up.

Wanda takes Y/n to the kitchen, showing her a step by step tutorial on how to make on of her favorite Sokovian foods.

After eating dinner both Wanda and
Y/n go back to Y/n's room.