Why? Are you scared of her?

Narrator's POV-

"Where is he? That kid that poured water on me." Wanda asks furiously. The water dripping onto the floor.

Natasha wakes up to the sound of Wanda angrily asking questions.

"What kid?" Y/n asks, acting as if she didn't know what she was talking about. Y/n tries her best to hide her smile.

"Y/n you know what kid I'm talking about. I'm sure you set him up to do this." Wanda responds, using her shurt to wipe the water off her face.

"Wanda it’s 3 am just go to bed, let Y/n have some peace, you'vebothered her enough today." Natasha says acting as if she's really mad.

Wanda scoffs, leaving the room and slamming the door behind her.

Natasha laughs a little.

After a few minutes of silence Y/n sits up.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." Y/n says, feeling bad about what iist happened.

"You'll make her more upset, wait until the morning." Nat mumbles into her pillow.

Y/n turns to her side, trying to fall back asleep.

                   10 hours later

Y/n wakes up to the sound of Natasha's bathroom door closing.

"Finally you're awake, it's nine already." Natasha says, drying her hands of water.

"I didn't sleep well last night." Y/n mumbles tiredly.

"Why? Were you worried Wanda would kill you in your sleep… I would’ve been." Natasha says, smiling.

"No, I’m worried Peter’s going to get in trouble." Y/n says, thinking about Peter.

"Don’t worry Tony doesn’t like Wanda too much either, and Peter agreed to doing it so..." Natasha tries to assure
Y/n.

Y/n finally leaves Natasha's room and goes to the kitchen. Natasha makes pancakes for the both of them.

"Thank you." Y/n thanks Natasha as she hands her a plate.

After eating their breakfast Y/n and Natasha go their separate ways in the compound.

Y/n finally decides to address Wanda. She walks up to her own room door sighing as she knocks.

The door opens. "Hey." Wanda says at the door.

"Uh hey, can we talk?" Y/n asks as Wnada opens the door for her to come in.

"Yes, I’ve been wanting to talk to you for a while." Wanda says as Y/n walks into the room.

Both Wanda and Y/n sit on the bed. "I’m so sorry for what I made you see, and for what I said about it, it’s not your fault and I really can’t express how much I want to reverse time and stop myself from doing it." Wanda says sincerely.

"I know you didn’t know us all then so I’ll try my best to forgive you, it’s just…"

Y/n looks at Wanda and can tell she cares about what she's saying.

Y/n keeps talking but she's just looking at Wanda's eyes, they have such a calming sparkle to them. Her lips look soft to the touch, and her cheeks have a natural blush to them.

"Wanda-" Y/n begins.

Wanda leans in quickly, kissing Y/n softly on the lips before pulling away.

She kisses Y/n so quickly that Y/n can't even pricess what just happened.

Y/n stands up immediately in shock. "I- I have to go." Y/n says, bolting to Natasha's room yet again.

Y/n opens the door and shuts it behind her right away, leaning against it.

Natasha sits up when Y/n abruptly enters her room.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Natasha asks, sitting up. She can tell
Y/n has a little bit of panic in her face.

"We- we kissed." Y/n says, putting her head in her hands.

"What? Who?" Natasha asks, immediately confused.

"Wanda, well she kissed me but we kissed." Y/n walks over to the bed and sits next to Natasha.

"I'm so confused, didn't you two hate each other just half an hour ago?" Natasha asks, extremely confused.

"We were talking and she just kissed me." Y/n tries to explain, but she sounds frantic.

"Okay calm down, why are you panicking?" Natasha asks.

"Because she fucking kissed me!" Y/n shouts.

"Well maybe she likes you Y/n." Natasha says, hitting Y/n with her elbow.

"Ugh you aound like a mom. Just earlier she was mad at me." Y/n says, putting her head in her hands.

"Well she definitely likes you." Natasha says with a grin.

"Weird way of showing it." Y/n mumbles under her breath.

Natasha laughs.

"Is there more that’s bothering you?" Natasha asks, sensingthat theirs something else bothering you.

"The memories she showed me, the Hydra base, all of it’s just flowing back now, every waking moment, it just hit me. Do you get that?" Y/n asks, laying back on the bed.

"I do." Natasha says, laying back on the bed beside Y/n.

"You do?" Y/n asks, turning on her side to face Natasha.

"I think about the Red Room a lot, I’ve tried my best to come to terms with it, the Red room and Hydra are in the past, I know saying that doesn’t help much, but we have to believe it." Natasha comforts Y/n as she turns to her.

"Can I stay in here for a bit?" Y/b asks.

"Of course." Natasha responds.

Natasha and Y/n lay down side by side with a silence between the two. Not an awkward silence  but a comforting silence.

"Y/n, wake up, let’s go make you something for lunch." Natasha says, poking Y/n.

"I’m fine, can I just stay in here all day?" Y/n begs.

"You need to go into the real world at some point." Natasha teases.

"That point can be tomorrow or next week." Y/n says, laying her head back onto the pillow

"Why? Are you scared of her? What will she do, kiss you again, oh spooky." Natasha says, poking Y/n multiple times.

"Don’t start." Y/n says, following Natasha to the kitchen.