Well I meant what I said

"Hey Y/n you up here?" Natasha calls out from the door.

"Yes." Y/n answers truthfully.

Natasha walks over to Y/n and Wanda.

"Do you mind if I steal Y/n for a little bit?" Natasha asks looking at Wanda.

"If she's comfortable with it." Wanda says looking towards Y/n.

"Yes that's fine." Y/n says, giving Wanda a kiss on the cheek before leaving with Natasha.

"Where are you taking me?" Y/n asks, following Natasha through he halls.

"To talk to Yelena." Natasha answers.

"What?" Y/n pauses in her tracks.

"You need to talk to her." Natasha responds, continuing to walk.

Natasha continues to take Y/n to Natasha's room (where Yelena would be staying).

Y/n looks at Natasha, expecting her to leave.

"Yeah no, you two need supervision." Natasha says, staying under the frame of the door.

Y/n doesn't say anything.

"Y/n." Yelena says, breaking the silence.

Y/n doesn't say anything, but immediately wraps her arms around Yelena.

"U menya byl otlichnyy vkhod, ne tak li?" Yelena says jokingly.

"Mne zhal'." Y/n apologizes.

"Don’t be, ya skuchal po tebe." Yelena says with y/n still in her arms.

"I missed you too." Y/n says.

"So my bestfriend has a girlfriend now." Yelena says, proud of the fact that Y/n is finally being herself.

"How did you know?" Y/n asks.

"That one can’t keep her mouth shut, when I asked her to catch me up on what I've missed it was one of the first things she told me." Yelena answers, looking at Natasha.

"Well since she doesn’t mind us sharing each other's business, you may like to know her and Mr. Captain America have been-" Y/n begins.

Natasha covers Y/n's mouth.

"Oh, icicle man." Yelena says, remembering Steve.

"I’m done with you two." Natasha leaves.

"As much as I want to stay I need to get back." Y/n says, pointing to the bird.

"I’ll see you around Y/n." Y/n smiles before leaving the room and head back to the roof to find Wanda.

Y/n climbs up to the stairs and opens the doors.

"Wanda?" She calls out as she opens the door. She looks around but she's not there.

Y/n walks back done the steps, and walks through the halls.

While walking through the hall Y/n bumps into Peter.

"Oh shoot, my bad." Y/n says, apologizing for bumping into him.

"It’s fine, I’m used to you ignoring me by now." Peter says, beginning to walk away.

Y/n pulls his arm. "What?"

"Kid what are you talking about?" Y/n asks, confused.

"Ever since Wanda got here it’s like you forgot we were friends, you never want to hangout, or just have fun." Peter responds truthfully.

"Kid-" Y/n begins. Peter sees Wanda walking in the hall just behind Y/n.

"Just because you like her-"

"I don’t like her Peter, I love her!" Y/n corrects him angrily."

Little did Y/n know it was another setup planned by Natasha

Y/n walks past Peter, still not knowing that Wanda was behind her and heard most of the conversation.

Y/n stands at the balcony, taking in the fresh air.

Y/n's mind: {He’s right I haven’t been hanging out with him like I used to}

"Y/n…" Wanda says, walking out onto the balcony.

"Wanda." Y/n says in shock, knowing she probably heard her

"You know that was another set up from Natasha right, Peter didn’t really mean what he said." Wanda assures
Y/n, knowing she's overthinking it all right now

"Oh." Y/n sighs as Wanda leans against the railing next to her.

"Well I meant what I said." Y/n says, still looking forward.

Wanda smiles, leaning her head on
Y/n's shoulder.

"I love you Y/n."