I- Yes I will

Narrator's POV-

"Do you know anything?" Y/n asks, still having the urge to throw up.

"Nat was really freaked out, something about a y- yel- yel-something." Peter says, trying to remember who's named was mentioned.

"Yelena?" Y/n asks unsure.

"Yes that was it!" Peter responds once he hears the name.

Y/n jumps up immediately from the bathroom floor.

"Y/n who’s Yelena?" Wanda asks standing up with you.

Y/n turns to Peter. "Can I talk to Wanda alone?"

"Oh yeah, of course." Peter says, leaving the bathroom and the room.

Y/n paces around trying to think about what the mission is.

"Y/n..." Wanda waits for a response.

"Y/n." Wanda waits again.

"Babe please talk to me." Wanda says, finally getting you to stop.

"Your alright, talk to me." Wanda says grabbing both of Y/n's hands in hers.

"When the team rescued me from Hydra I wasn't immediately close to Natasha, she was like twenty-four and her younger sister Yelena was eighteen. That's was still a big gap in our age but it was closer than Natasha's, Yelena Is the only reason I'm alive today, she was my bestfriend. I didn't tell you this, but just a couple years after the team found me I was taken by Hydra again, along with me they took Yelena. They knew I cared about her and they killed her, because of me! Because we were close! Th- they-." Y/n breaks into tears.

Wanda wraps her arms around pulling Y/n into a hug.

"You’re okay." Wanda continues to comfort Y/n.

"Why can't everyone just let her rest in piece?" Y/n asks angrily.

                    *MEANWHILE*

"Natasha, I think it’s best if you go in alone." Tony advises.

"Alright." Natasha listens as she knocks on the door.

The door opens slowly. "Is it really you?" Natasha asks.

The door opens wider. "Natasha?"

"Yelena?"

                    Two hours later

"Incoming on the runway." JARVIS advises.

Y/n runs down the steps and out of the compound.

She watches as the quinjet lands and the back hatch opens.

Everyone that left walks out, Tony, Steve, Sam, Bucky, Natasha, and following Natasha... Yelena.

"What the fuck." Y/n mumbles under her breath as Yelena looks to her.

"Is that-" Wanda begins.

"Yeah it is." Y/n already responds.

Y/n hold back the tears as she sees a face that she hasn't seen in ten years.

"Y/n." Yelena says as she walks infront of Y/n.

"Oh don’t you Y/n me, when- why- how- how are you alive?" Y/n asks with so much anger.

"After they shot me I was sent to medical center off site, it was just supposed to scare you, I escaped for the medical center." Yelena answers.

"And you didn’t come back?" Y/n asks.

"That would’ve done more harm than good, you know that." Yelena responds.

"What about when I got out, you couldn’t come back with us, we thought you were dead! I mourned for you, I cried myself to sleep every night!" Y/n shouts.

"As soon as you were out I was captured again." Yelena admits.

"I- but-" Y/n stutters.

"Y/n-" Wanda can tell Y/n is about to lose it.

"I need to go." Y/n says, turning back to the doors of the compound and leaving everyone to watch as she leaves.

"Y/n-" Wanda cuts herself off as she walks after you.

"She’s just in shock." Natasha comforts Yelena.

Y/n walks into the compound and back into her room. She sits on the bed not knowing what to do, say, or feel.

Wanda walks in after her, shutting the door.

"Y/n-" Wanda begins to speak.

"How is she- this is real right? I'm not dreaming right?" Y/n asks.

"Y/n come with me." Wanda says, leading Y/n to the stairs up to the roof.

"Sit." Wanda directs Y/n.

"How are you feeling right now?" She asks, sitting down with Y/n.

"I regret flipping off on her, it’s not her fault, none of it was or is." Y/n says, putting her head in her hands.

"You’re right, none of it was right, but it's understandable that you're mad. You loved her and mourned whether it was her fault or not... you have the right to be pissed or sad." Wanda says, moving Y/n's hands from her face.

Wanda and Y/n stare at the sun that was hiding behind the giant clouds.

"I know you’re going through a lot right now, but I have a very important question for you." Wanda says, sitting up.

Y/n sits up as well, turning herself so she was now facing Wanda.

"Yeah?" Y/n gestures for her to continue.

"Well, I don’t know if it’s obvious or not, but I was going to ask this earlier but then y'know everything happened, and I uh was wondering-" Wanda begins yet again to be cut off by Y/n, this time it was a good thing though.

"Will you be my girlfriend Wanda?" Y/n asks.

Wanda laughs, "I- Yes I will."

"See wasn’t that hard Maximoff." Y/n says jokingly.

Wanda rolls her eyes then gives Y/n a quick kiss.

The door to the roof opens.