It was quite amusing actually

Narrator's POV-

Y/n spends most of the day laying down with Wanda and watching movies. Neither of them realized it was almost nine already until they heard multiple cats pulling into the giant driveway of the compound. It's now just a little before nine and her and Wanda are getting ready.

Wanda is finishing up her hair, but she still has no idea what to change into.

Y/n is sitting down on the bed cracking her knuckles.

"Hey what's wrong? You've seemed off since earlier. Did I overstep, I didn't mean to." Wanda apologizes.

Y/n forces a smile. "No Wanda, everything's okay." Y/n lies.

"What's bothering you?" Wanda asks, taking a seat next to Y/n.

"I hate parties, seeing a lot of people just makes me anxious." Y/n admits.

"You could’ve told me, I would have told Tony to cancel the party, how about we stay here then, we can watch a movie or we can leave the compound if it’s still too much for you." Wanda suggests.

"As much as I’d love to, we both know Tony would hunt us down, I just might need take a few breaks from the party." Y/n says, standing up.

"Of course, tell me whenever you do, and I’ll come with you." Wanda says, stanidn up to finish her hair.

Y/n is called down to the mainroom, so she had to leave Wanda by herself upstairs.

Y/n sits with Nat at the bar

"Want something?" Natasha asks, gesturing to the loads of alcohol behind her.

"No thanks." Y/n politely declined.

"Tell me if you need anything, because I'll be here for you." Natasha assures
Y/n.

"More like I'll be here for you, you will be drunk by the end of the night." Y/n laughs.

"Sh, no one nerds to know that." Nat says, shushing Y/n.

Natasha and Y/n continue to talk untio Nat sees Y/n's eyes light up.

She follows your glare ot Wanda, who is walking down the stairs carefully with her heels.

"Hey." Wanda says, standing next to you.

"I uh- hey." Y/n stutters.

"Are you okay, do you need a break already?" Wanda asks with a concerned tone.

"Y/n’s just malfunctioning, y’know having a little bit of gay panic." Natasha says, hitting Y/n's arm  with her elbow.

Natasha leaves Y/n and Wanda at the bar to talk. After a few minutes, Thor walks over.

"Lady Maximoff and Madam Y/n, either of you care for a drink?" Thor asks, holding up a bottle of what seems to be Asgardian liquor

Y/n and Wanda take the drinks, carefully taking same sips, knowing the outcome of Asgardian alchohol.

After a few hours of drinking, talking, and laughing Wanda realizes that Y/n has had too many drinks and decides it would be best if she went to bed.

"I’m going to go tell Natasha I’m taking you to your room." Wanda says slow enough that Y/he's drunk mind can comprehend it.

"I’m fine." Y/n insists, nearly falling off herr seat but luckily, Wanda catches her.

"Y/n stay here, I'll be right back." Wanda instructs Y/n. Wanda walks to Nat, telling her that she is taking Y/n back to her room.

"Okay let’s go." Wanda says, grabbing
Y/n's arm lightly, but hard enough where Y/n is following her.

As soon as Y/n walks in the room, and Wanda walks in behind her shutting the door, Y/n pulls Wanda close.

"You need to go to bed Y/n." Wanda says, pulling Y/n towards the bed.

"Come on Wands." Y/n begs.

"Y/n no, you’re drunk." Wanda responds again.

"But what if I told you, that I really really like you, like a lot." Y/n admits drunkenly.

Wanda laughs a little. "I'd say that I really really like you, like a lot too. But end of conversation." Wanda says, helping Y/n into bed, putting the blanket over her.

Y/n falls asleep after a few minutes of blabbering nonsense.

Wanda kisses Y/n on her forehead. "Goodnight Y/n." Wanda says, walking to the other side of the bed, sitting down.

Wanda grabs her phone, scrolling as
Y/n sleeps.

                        6 hours later
                    (Vomit warning)

Y/n wakes up just two hours later with the urge to throw up. She runs to the bathroom, leaning next to the toilet.

Wanda wakes up to the sound of the
Y/n vomiting.

Wanda walks in, immediately regretting it after Y/n continues to throw up.

"I'm sorry if I woke you-" Y/n begins to say before she throws up again.

Wanda walks over to Y/n, holding her hair behind her hair for her.

"I knew you had too many drinks." Wanda says, slightly laughs through her sentence.

After throwing up multiple times again, Y/n leans against the bathroom wall, sitting on the floor. Wanda sits next to her, keeping her company.

"I’m sorry for anything I did last night, I blacked out." Y/n apologizes, leaning on Wanda's shoulder.

"It’s okay, you are quite a handful when you’re drunk though." Wanda admits with a smile.

"Oh god, what did I do?" Y/n asks, sitting up.

"Nothing, you just tried to get me to hookup with you even though you were out of it." Wanda answers, turning to
Y/n.

"Is that it?" Y/n asks, jokingly.

"You tried convincing me by telling me how much you like me, 'What if I told you I really like you, like a lot', those were your exact words." Wanda says, laughing as she quotes you.

"I’m sorry." Y/n apologises embarrassingly.

"It was quite amusing actually." Wanda says with a laugh.

An urgent knock at the door stops the conversation.

"Yes?" Wanda shouts from where she's sitting in the bathroom with Y/n.

"The team just left on an urgent mission." Peter says from the door.