No I can't

Narrator's POV-

"What did you want to talk about?" Y/n asks already annoyed.

"I know you're still thinking about the memories I forced you to see, I know you hate me but I just wanted to say I’m sorry." Wanda apologizes sincerely.

"It’s fine Wanda I don’t want to talk about it." Y/n responds, not wanting to talk about anything further.

As Y/n gets up to leave Wanda grabs her wrist.

"Wanda get your hand off my wrist."
Y/n says, already pissed off.

"Y/n stop being so unreasonable I’m just trying to apologize." Wanda says, standing up with Y/n's wrist still in her hand.

"Me unreasonable? This whole team is unreasonable for letting you stay here when you tried killing us all." Y/n argues, pulling her wrist out of Wanda's grip.

"You’re mad at me for the trauma that you have, it’s not my fault you were beaten, tortured, and abused." Wanda argues back, immediately regretting it when she looks you in the eyes and can tell you're holding tears waiting for the moment you allow them to fall.

"Wasn’t how I was expecting your
'Apology' to end." Y/n turns, walking out of her own room.

Wanda doesn’t say anything as Y/n leaves and slams the door closed.

Y/n quickly walks to Natasha's room trying to avoid anyone.

Y/n knocks on the door, realizing Natasha is probably still training.

Y/n walks to her bed, laying down. After only about twenty minutes Natasha walks in.

"Y/n?" Natasha asks, confused.

She notices Y/n is asleep. She sits next to her at the edge of the bed.

"Hey are you okay?" She asks, tucking a strand of hair behind Y/n's ear.

Although both girls were adults now, when Y/n was first found by the Avengers she was just a teenager, and Natasha took her under her wing almost like an older sister. She was the closest thing Y/n had to a mother figure now.

Y/n explains what Wanda had said to her.

"I defended her earlier but I'm so going to kill her now." Natasha says, standing up.

Y/n grabs Natasha's arm, pulling her back to the bed.

"Don't Nat." Y/n says as she pulls Nat back.

"But she-" Natasha tries to argue.

"Just don't, the last thing I want is to have more drama with Wanda." Y/n cuts her off.

"How about we just pour a bucket of water on her while she’s sleeping." Natasha offers.

"As much as I’d like to, no." Y/n says, shaking her head.

"Oh come on!" Natasha begs.

"You’re acting like Peter, did he put you up to these shenanigans?" Y/n asks.

"No but I’m sure if I asked him to do it he would." Natasha says with a cheeky grin.

"Natasha..." Y/n knows that Natasha is plotting something.

Natasha reaches for her phone and quickly calls Peter.

Y/n jumps up, chasing Natasha around the room.

"Hello?" Peter pauses on the other line.

"Hey Peter, I have a mission for you." Natasha says, holding the phone above her head so you can't reach it.

"Okay what is it?" Peter asks intrigued.

"I need you to stay the night at the compound tonight, I need you to pull a prank on someone." Natasha golds you back with one arm as you still try to jump and get the phone.

"Oh yes I love pranks!" Peter says excitedly.

"In the middle of the night you’re going to get a bucket of water and pour it on Wanda while she’s sleeping." Natasha gives him the details. 

"That’s not really a prank if she’s asleep, and Tony told me about her, she’s scary." Peter thinks about it, something he normally doesn't do.

"Just do it, for me." Natasha begs.

"Peter don’t do it!" Y/n shouts, trying to get him to hear her.

"Why should I do it." Peter asks, wanting to know why they wanted to pull this sneaky attack.

Natasha explains what what said to Y/n.

"Okay I’m definitely going to now." Peter says, knowing Wanda deserved what was coming her way.

"Peter!" Y/n shouts loudly.

"Sorry Y/n. Natasha I’ll be over later, okay bye!" He says, hanging up.

Y/n looks at Natasha. "She's going to kill us." Y/n says, smacking her plam to her face.

"As long as Peter doesn’t get caught we’ll be okay." She says, tossing her phone on the bed.

Y/n stays in Natasha's room not wanting to see Wanda at all.

"You haven’t eaten all day Y/n, you need to leave the room." Natasha says, laying next to Y/n on her bed.

"No I can’t." Y/n mumbles into the pillow.

"Y/n come on I know what she said hurt you, it would’ve hurt me too, but you have to eat something. You can’t stay here forever." Natasha says, trying to convince you to get up.

"But-" Y/n gets cut off when there is a knock on the door.

"Natasha?" Peter asks after knocking on the door.

"Peter come in!" Natasha shouts from her bed.

Peter walks in. "Y/n, uh sorry but I’m most definitely going to pour water on her." Peter says not noticing that Tony is right behind him.

"Who’s getting water poured on them?" Tony asks, scaring Peter.

"No one it’s a joke." Natasha lies.

"Care to elaborate on this joke Peter?" Tony turns to Peter.

"Natasha wanted me to pour water on-" Y/n jumps up, covering Peter's mouth.

"She wanted him to pour water on this mean kid at his school even though I told him not to." Y/n adds onto the lie.

"Do it kid, just don’t get caught." Tont says, leaving the hall.

'You heard the man." Natasha says, making you shake your head in disbelief.

                   Three hours later

Y/n wakes up in Natasha's bed when she hears the sound of someone running in the hall.

She figures it's just Peter trying to not get caught.

The door quickly opens and shuts just as quick.

"Peter?" Y/n asks, sitting up.

"Shhh she’s coming." He says, hiding behind the door.

The door opens and Y/n looks to see Wanda soaking wet, standing there pissed.