That's better isn't it?

Narrator's POV-

Y/n lays on the floor.

"Y/n?" Wanda questions as she's laying on the bed.

"Yes?" Y/n asks.

"You can keep on the bed you know. The floor isn't comfortable." Wanda tries to get Y/n to be comfortable.

"No, I'm okay." Y/n insists.

"You're so stubborn." Wanda says  shaking her head to herself as she turns to her side to fall asleep.

Both girls fall asleep, but in the middle of the night Y/n wakes up to her blanket being ripped off if her.

"Sorry Y/n!" Wanda shouts running into the bathroom with the blanket, which confuses Y/n, but she continues to go after her.

When Y/n runs into the bathroom Wanda throws the blanket over her, then pulls her to the bed.

"Ha, I got you." Wanda says proudly.

"That was good now give me blanket back and let me sleep." Y/n says, letting Wanda win and ultimately sleeping in the bed.

Y/n wakes up with Wanda cuddled in her arms, Y/n's arm is asleep and she tries to move it but accidentally wakes Wanda up.

"Goodmorning." Wanda says, turning to Y/n.

"Morning." Y/n says, sitting up.

"I was right about the shirt." Y/n says with a soft smile.

"What?" Wanda asks confused.

"It looks better on you." Y/n says, looking at the shirt, then looking at Wanda with a sneaky smile.

"What's that look for?" Wanda asks.

Y/n shakes her head with a smile.

Wanda uses her hand to lift Y/n'a chin.

Wanda looks at Y/n's lips then back at her eyes. "I asked you question Y/n." Wanda says, her hand is on Y/n's  jawline.

"Just because you made the first move, doesn’t make you're in charge." Y/n responds.

Wanda's fingers slightly apply pressure to Y/n's face

"Wanda are you sure you know what you’re doing sweetheart?" Y/n asks, with a sharp tone.

Wanda'sgrip loosens a little for a second  but she finds it again. Y/n can hear her heart beat a little faster.

"Like I said, I asked you a question, I expect an answer." Wanda repeats what she has just said with an smile proving that she was clearly happy with herself, it's cute.

Y/n grabs her wrist that was on her own jawline and quickly move it down to your throat which completely caught Wanda off guard.

Y/n hears Wanda'sbreathinf pause as she want expecting that from Y/n.

"I ask a question, you answer." Wanda says firmly. Her hand still pressures
Y/n's throat the same as it did before.

Y/n looks her up and down. "Make me then." Y/n says slowly and quietly, almost a whisper.

Wanda freezes like a deer in front of headlights. Y/n smiles, trying to move Wanda's hand from her throat, but Wanda's grip doesn't loosen. Wanda pushes Y/n against the bed, now on top of her.

Her heart practically beating out of her chest.

"Oh so you're actually going to act on it." Y/n says with a shocked tone.

Wanda is hovering over Y/n's lap, using her legs to support her, as if she was scared to pir her whole weight on Y/n.

Y/n grabs her by the waist, pulling her onto her fully.