Can we talk

Narrator's POV-

A sudden knock at Y/n's door regains her attention. She looks at the alarm clock next to her bed. It reads 10:57

"Come in." Y/n says, still laying and staring at the blank ceiling.

"Tony wants to see you." Natasha informs Y/n before leaving the room.

"What is up with people and leaving the door open." Y/n says, grumpily getting up and walking towards Tony's main office.

Once Y/n walks into the office she notices Wanda standing in Tony's office as well.

"You wanted me." Y/n says with a clear attitude.

"While one of my many offices is being renovated into Wanda's room she'll be bunking with you." Tony explains, not even looking up from whatever he was reading.

"What?" Y/n and Wanda asks at the same time.

"Yes, think of it as team bonding. I can tell neither of you like eachother but your both the same age and I know you'll eventually become friends." Tony says, looking up and Wanda and Y/n who are both annoyed.

Wanda scoffs and Y/n rolls her eyes at the comment Tony made.

"You'll thank me later. Show her to your room Y/n and figure put the sleeping arrangements." Tony says as he reads the papers he's holding.

Y/n walks toward her room, not even checking if Wanda is following her. Y/n opens the door, revealing her recently cleaned room (an exception for her unmade bed)."

"You can take the bed, I'll take the floor." Y/n grabs a pillow and blanket from her bed, tossing it on the floor.

Wanda lays down on the side of the bed furthest from where Y/n was on the floor.

Neither Y/n or Wanda say a word to eachother throughout the night.

They both fall asleep after just a few minutes.

                              7:30AM

Y/n wakes up, grabbing a set of clothes for training, then going to her bathroom to get dressed.

"He expects me to share a room with her for two months? I can renovate a room quicker than that. One day was hard enough anyways." Y/n mumbles to herself while putting her shirt on.

Wanda wakes up to the sound of the sink running. She reaches on the nightstand, grabbing the workout outfit that Natasha gave her, and dressing quickly.

She sits back on the bed waiting for Y/n.

Y/n walks out of the bathroom, brushing her hair. "What are you looking at?" Y/n asks, seeing Wanda's glare towards her.

"Nothing." Wanda answers.

"I'm going to go train with Natasha, so figure out something to do." Y/n says, putting her hair up.

"Funny, Natasha told me to come train with he rin the morning too. Mind showing me where we'll be training?" Wanda asks, knowing she's getting on your nerve.

Y/n sighs, leading wanda to the training room. Curse Natasha for making the train together.

"Goodmorning you two." Natasha greets them.

"Goodmorning." Wanda responds.

Y/n walks toward the punching bag, ignoring her greeting.

"How has she been, she can be a bit-" Natasha pauses.

"Grouchy." Wanda finishes her sentence, making Nat laugh.

"Yeah." Natasha says smiling.

"I can hear you y'know." Y/n says, doing her own training while Natasha begins to teach Wanda some fighting techniques.

Y/n finishes her workout quickly, grabbing her water bottle and face towel.

"See you later Y/n." Natasha shouts from the other side of the training room.

"Later Nat." Y/n shouts back, leaving as Natasha and Wanda continued sparring.

Y/n walks back to her room, closing the door behind her while she turns on the shower.

While in the shower all the memories that Wanda put in her head keep replaying. Bullets being shot, grunts of pain, sobbing in fear.

A knock on the bathroom door makes
Y/n stop her thoughts.

"Yes?" Y/n asks,

"Can we talk?" Y/n hears Wanda's voice from outside the door.

"Give me a few minutes." Y/n says, continuing to wash her hair.

Y/n gets put of the shower, throwing on comfortable clothes that she had already left out on the bathroom counter.

Y/n sits next to Wanda at the bed.