playlist

girl singing in the wreckage - black box recorder

"my eighteenth birthday, i'll die of boredom, girl singing in the wreckage"

18 - anarbor

"eighteen, crazy, i know what you want from me."

child psychology - black box recorder

"life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it."

april skies - the jesus and mary chain

"hey honey, what you tryna say, as i stand here dont you walk away"

slipping through my fingers - abba

"waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile. i watch her go with a surge of that well-known sadness and i have to sit down for a while. the feeling that I'm losing her forever, and without really entering her world. i'm glad whenever I can share her laughter, that funny little girl--slipping through my fingers all the time."

for love - lush

"she looked in his eyes to lose herself. and when it falls apart, she cries, doesn't think to look inside, she just covers up her eyes, doesn't see her own disguise. and though she feels this sorrow, it will fade tomorrow-- she'll pretend that this was really love"

everlong - foo fighters

"hello, i've waited here for you, everlong. tonight, i throw myself into,
and out of the red, out of her head, she sang."

the once over twice - x

"i just heard the sad song by another band, sung by another man, he gave me the once over twice."

generator - foo fighters

"call it sin, you can call it whatever"

molly's lips - nirvana

"she said she'd take me anywhere, she'd take me anywhere, as long as I stay clean."

suzanne - leonard cohen

"and you know that she's half crazy, but that's why you want to be there"

lover, you should've come over - jeff buckley

"it's never over, my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder. it's never over, all my blood for the sweetness of her laughter. it's never over, she is the tear that hangs inside my soul forever."

ana - the pixies

"shes my fave, undressing in the sun, return to sea, bye, forgetting everyone"

lilac wine - jeff buckley

"i drink much more than i oughta drink, because it brings me back you."

aurora - foo fighters

"i just kinda died for you, you just kinda stared at me. we will always have that chance, we can do this one more time."