Chapter 1. Josh Kiszka - Home

Welcome and Enjoy <3

2/22/22

-
It was a beautiful afternoon in Michigan. You stepped out into the sunny weather, letting your skin absorb the warmth.

"Hi, mama," your boyfriend Josh greets you.

You smile widely.

"Hi, my love."

You rest your head on his shoulder. He was your haven. You always felt safe with him. "What are you thinking about, mama?" he asks, caressing your hand. "How safe you make me feel," he smiles wide, "I'll always keep you safe, mama," he leans in to kiss your head.

-
Kitchen
You sat on the counter as Josh made lentil soup. "Well, well! What do we have here?" you look over to see Jake standing in the kitchen entrance.  You saw the other boys join in too. "Hi!" you say, giving them all a warm smile. "Hi! Smells good in here! What are you cooking?" Danny asks, "Oh, Josh is making his delicious lentil soup!" you say, excited.

"In that case, it smells horrible!" Sam says, making everyone laugh. "Hey!" Josh says in defense.

They all sat around the island.

"How are you guys doing?" you ask, facing them. "We're doing pretty great! How are you, (y/n)?" Jake asks, "I'm great!" you say, smiling. "That's good."

"Alright! Food is ready! Who's eating?" Josh asks, "I have to go." Sam says. Danny laughs. "oh, stop it!" you playfully hit Sam as you pass him a bowl.

You sit next to Josh, enjoying your soup. Whether the boys like to admit it or not, you knew they were enjoying it.

-

"Hey, Josh! Are you carpooling with us?" Jake asks. Josh looks at you as you sit on the steps outside your shared home, covered with a throw blanket. He shakes his head, "No, but I'll meet you guys over there!" they nod, driving off. Josh makes his way over to you. "Why didn't you tag along, my love?" you ask, curious. "I thought we should take the truck, just the two of us, mama." You smiled widely, "I'd like that, honey."

You stood up with the blanket wrapped around and locked the house.

He made his way over to the passenger side to open the door for you. Yes, it's Josh's jeep truck.

Josh took your hand in his and helped you up.

-

Studio
Josh held your hand. "About time!" Jake jokes.

"I think I should switch up the chords and play it back," Sam says, with his bass in hand. "Do it," Josh nods.

You sat on the couch they had. Over the years, this had become your favorite thing, being able to watch the masterminds of the music.

These were absolute masterpieces!

Soon, your eyes felt heavy.

-

You heard a familiar, soft humming. It was Josh. Looking up at him created a warm smile to form on his face. "Hi, mama. Ready to go home?" he asks, gently messing with your soft curls. "Anywhere with you is home."

"Yeah?" he grins. You nod, smiling wide. He kisses your lips, "Likewise, mama, likewise." 

-
Home

You rubbed your tired eyes. Josh made his way to the bedroom bathroom, running a bath.

He poured lavender Epson salt.

"Come on in, mama," he takes your hand. You undressed and carefully stepped in.

He sat beside the bathtub. "Why don't you join me, love?"

He stood up and undressed. Your eyes gazed over his body. He smirks, "eyes up here, mama." You giggle.

Josh sat behind you. You laid back on his chest, playing with the bubbles. He places a kiss on your head. "Thank you."

"For what, mama?"

"Everything."

Josh smiles widely, carefully massaging your shoulders. You close your eyes, humming.

It was home.

"I love you, mama."

"I love you, my love."

-
A/n

Ahhh! Very first story on Greta!
I hope you enjoyed it.

There's more to come! <3

-Mickie

Greta Van Fleet - Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara