Chapter 8. Sammy Kiszka - Thanksgiving

11/14/22

Enjoy

-
Morning of Thanksgiving

You opened your eyes. You woke up to the sound of Sam getting up. He had his music playing at a low volume. Just enough to hear it. You smiled.

"Where are you going?" you ask.

"Good morning, Angel! I'm just going to let Rose out," He smiles. "I'll get the coffee ready!" you say, getting up. "I'm sorry, angel. I didn't mean to wake you," He pouts. "No, my love! It's okay! I have to go, help prepare! I promised I'd be there early."

"You and mom get so crazy around holidays!" Sam laughs, sliding on his sandals. "Hey!"

"I'm only kidding, lovely. You two make the holidays perfect!" He smiles, walking up to you to place a kiss on your lips. "Go let my precious girl out. I'll be down in a second, my love," you smirk.

-
Kiszka household

"Good girl!" you tell rose as she jumps out of the car. Rose quickly heads towards the front door.

Sam opens the door.

"Mom?" Sam calls out.

"In the kitchen, Sammy!"

"Ah, Good morning! I hope I'm not late!" you hug her as she kisses your cheek. "Not at all, hun! Good morning! Sit, and have some breakfast!" she tells you.

"Mama!"

"In the kitchen, Josh!"

During the Holidays, the house always got crowded. Karen always made sure to have everyone come by. From the beginning, you've always helped Karen out. She is someone you look up to and love so much. You loved the Holidays as much as she did. The guys were home, and everyone got to be together.

"Good morning!" Josh says. "Good morning!" you smiled. Sam and Josh, we're the two who agreed to help set up.

"You guys ready for today?" Josh asks excitedly. "Yes! You already know us, huh, mama k," you say, grinning wide. "You bet!" she replies.

"Also, my love, I left the desserts in the car and the pot!" you tell Sammy. "Oh! I'll help!" Josh jumps out of his seat. "Okay, you boys, go do that."

You made some desserts last night. You taught Sammy how to make one of his favorite desserts the previous time, so he wanted to make it for everyone! He did a great job.

-
11 am

Karen had the turkey in the oven, and everything was; prepped. "Okay, mama k, I'll be back at 3 to make everything else! I'll see you," you kiss her cheek as you hug her. "I'll see ya later, hun! Bye, Sammy!"

"See you later, Papa k," you hug him. "Bye-bye, sweetheart."

-
Home

You let Rose out in the backyard and then went upstairs. Sam already had music playing once again. This time at a high volume.

"You wanna join me for a shower, lovely?" Sammy says, coming up from behind. "Would I?" you smirk, wrapping your arms around him as you gazed up at him. He met your eyes and grinned widely.

Every time you looked into his beautiful golden-brown eyes, it was like falling in love over; again.

"What are you wearing tonight?" you asked him. "I haven't decided yet, lovely," he leaned in, kissing you.

-

After deciding what to wear, you two got in the shower.

Showering with Sammy got easier every time. You two were like a married couple. The first time you've showered together was an awkward, Romantic situation. Now, it was the same without the awkwardness.