Chapter 4. Sammy Kiszka - Record for lovers

Enjoy!

4/20/22

Smut 18+ (read at your own risk)

-
Mid-afternoon
Samuel sat on your shared bed, staring at you as you organized the record shelf.

He lit the freshly rolled blunt.

"Any requests?" he kneels, looking through the bottom records. "Hm, what do you think, flower?"

"Pick the 19th record and the 3rd song on it," you smirk. He flips through the records then pulls out

The Police  - Outlandos D'Amour - Roxanne

"Wonderful choice, darling," he winks at you, getting up to put it on the record player. A big smile spread across your face as the song played.

He turned it up loud, not caring if his hungover brothers were resting in the other room. Sammy let out a cloud of smoke into the air.

The smell was strong and intoxicating.

You shared a house with Sammy and the twins. Sammy has been planning on getting a place for the two of you. For now, they had to deal with your and Samuels's behavior.

Sammy began dancing, pulling you towards him, making you join him. He past you the blunt.

He kissed your neck, making you throw your head back. You tangled your fingers through his hair. He grabbed the back of your thighs, lifting you.

You crashed your lips against his, fingers still getting lost in his hair. He smirked.

-

Sammy sat on the bed as you straddled him. He pulled your shirt up, immediately grabbing your loose breasts, and massaging them. You smiled, throwing your head back. He then grabbed your thighs, digging his nails into them. You moved your hips, grinding down. "Uh, let's not tease now." he stared into your eyes with lust.

"Then why don't you take these off?" you smirk.

Sam quickly pulled off your loose shorts. You helped him with his.

"Oh, would you look at that..." your eyes traveled down. He groans as you stroke your hand up and down his member. "Oh, fuck." he hisses, closing his eyes, letting out smoke.

God, he was beautiful.

You lifted yourself over him, slowly lowering yourself. Throwing your head back, you felt all the pleasure.

Sam gripped your hips, thrusting into them. "Just like that, Samuel!" you moan, almost shouting. Sweat began building upon his face. You moved your hips faster. He held you close to his body, burying his face into your chest and then crashing his lips against yours.

You moaned against his lips.

And after minutes.

"C'mon, sweet face, let go." He groans, breathing heavily.

Feeling high, you let go, almost shouting his name.

He laid you on the bed and let himself go on your chest.

"Gorgeous."

You laid back, out of breath. He put out the blunt and laid beside you.

-

After cleaning up, Sammy gave you clean clothes. You smiled as you put them on.

"Sure is a great record for lovers."

"Agree," you smirked.

He kissed your forehead and opened the door, only to see Josh and Jake standing there.

"Well, fuck, Samuel!"

"Next time, turn up the music more!"

Your cheeks burned red. "I'm sorry!" you apologize in embarrassment. Jake laughs.

-
Night

You all sat around the bonfire in the backyard. Ronnie and Danny came over.

Ronnie sat next to you, laying her head on your shoulder. She was the sister you had always wanted.

"So... What happened? Josh called me freaking out." Danny asked. You look at Sam. "Well, long story short, the music was not loud enough." Jake chuckles.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ronnie picks her head up. "Can we not?" you whisper.

"Wait. Not again, Sammy! Gross."

Your hands cover up your face in embarrassment once again. Sammy takes a sip from his drink, smirking. "It was a great record."

"Yeah, sadly, I can never listen to it the same." josh says, making Danny laugh. "Who chose it?" Jake asks curiously.

"(y/n), did." Sam smiles. "Oh, right on!" Jake gives you a high five. "What record?" Ronnie asks. "The police."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense."

-

You laid on Samuels's chest, closing your eyes. He carefully ran his fingers through your hair. "I'm sorry for embarrassing you, flower." he calmly says. "I knew it would happen. I don't regret any second of it." you smile. "Good, 'cause I don't either."

"Although, we need to look for a house." He says. "We can be as loud as we want in our home."

You giggle. "I guess you're right."

He kisses your cheek, "I love you, sweet face."

"I love you more, my love."

Sam smiles widely and then closes his eyes.

You two drifted off to sleep.

-

- Mickie.