Chapter 3. Danny Wagner - A day in life

Enjoy!

4/20/22

-
Morning

Sunlight peeked through your room window. You slowly opened your eyes, sitting up. The sound of the shower running came out of your bathroom. Memories of last night flooded your head, making you smile widely.

You stood up and made your way to the bathroom. The shower shut off as you grabbed your toothbrush.

"Well, good morning, my sweet lady," Daniel smirks, wrapping a towel around his waist and stepping out. "Good morning, my love," you say, brushing your teeth. He walks over to you, standing right behind, planting a kiss on your neck. You felt his soft lips and smiled.

You finished up.

"My hair is a mess," you groan. "Hey! It's a beautiful mess," he says, making you giggle.

After some love, as you must say, you took a shower and went straight to sleep last night. Now, you were facing the consequences of your tired actions.

"Here, let me help you out," he grabs the brush and carefully combs your hair.

He then began to braid it. You smiled as you stood there.

You watch him through the mirror in front of you, eyes slowly traveling down his frame.

He noticed.

"Didn't get enough last night?" he asks, smirking. You playfully shove him. "Put some clothes on, Wagner." you rush out of the bathroom, hearing him laugh.

-

After breakfast, you ran errands. Danny went by his parent's house, then eventually joined you.

-
Home

You made lunch as Danny put the groceries away.

He set up the round table you two had in your backyard once he finished.

*doorbell ringing*

Making your way over, you saw Sammy standing outside. "Surprised you waited for us to open." you joke. "Well, hello to you too, (y/n)." He says, making you laugh. "Hi, Sammy. Come, I made lunch." you invite him.

"Well, well, well," Danny says as Samuel walks into the kitchen beside you.

"The guys said to meet up here, so here I am," he grins. Danny checks his phone and then holds it up, "dude, Jake said 5 pm! It's barely 2 pm." you laugh. "Well, I guess I'm early! What's for lunch?" he claps his hands together, smiling wide.

-
7 pm
The guys were in the living room. You took a nap, not knowing when the guys got there.

"Did we wake you?" Danny walks in, afraid that they've been loud enough to wake you. "No, I just woke up. I didn't even know they were here."

"I got food. Come join us." You stood up and followed him to the kitchen.

"(y/n)!" you heard them cheer as they saw you. "Hello!" You smile.

-

After hours of hanging out and drinking, you insisted on them staying over.

"You guys have the guest house in the back and a room available here. Please, take advantage of that! I don't want you guys driving." they nodded.

Jake and Danny carried Sam into the guest house. He had many to drink.

Josh and Sam stayed in the guest house. Jake took the guest room.

-
Room
Shutting the bathroom lights off, you saw Danny in bed already.

"It was a good day." Danny smiles, pulling you into the sheets with him. "I agree!" you kiss him.

"I love all my days with you," he says. Your cheeks burn red. "And I love how I can still make you blush."

You laugh.

"You'll always make me blush." he attacks you with kisses.

"Uh, very sweet, but Sammy just puked everywhere, and I can't find the paper towels," Josh says, walking in.

Danny sighs.

"We spoke too soon, my love." You laugh as Danny follows Josh out.

You helped him out.

"Drink this." you hand Sammy a bottle of water. "Thank you for always looking out for me, guys," he says, closing his eyes. "Get some rest, Samuel." you smile.

-

"Now, let's get some rest."

"Wouldn't want anything more."

He held you under the sheets. You rested your head on his chest, closing your eyes.

"I love you, my sweet lady." He kisses your head.

"I love you, my love." You kiss his chest.

"Maybe we can rest later," he smirks.

"Agree." you slip your shirt off.

;)

-
A/n

Ah, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!

-Mickie