Chapter 5. Josh Kiszka - Stargazing

Enjoy!

5/14/22

( Smut towards the end! Read at your own risk )

-
Mid-September

You woke up to the sun shining on your face. Josh always had the habit of opening the curtains early in the morning to let in the sun. His side of the bed was empty and cold. He must have been gone for a while. You checked the time. It was 10 am.

Getting out of bed, you noticed a note on your nightstand.

Good morning, my sweet Angel
First and foremost, happy birthday!
I'm sorry you had to wake up alone. I just had a quick adventure to take on for my special mama. I'll be home soon.

I love you, always!

- Your love, Josh xx

Cheeks began to hurt from the smiling. Oh, the kisses and hugs you'd give him if he was here. The surprises he gave you every year were always special.

-
Shower

You let the warm water run on your skin. The steam fogged up the shower door. You quietly hum as you wash your body and hair.

-
Room

You stood outside your closet, searching for an outfit.

"Hi, mama." You feel hands on your waist along with soft kisses on your neck. "I missed you," you say, facing him and flinging your arms around his neck. He kisses your lips, smiling within them. "Happy birthday, my sweet mama," Josh says, pulling you close. "Thank you, my love."

You smile as you continue to go through your clothes. "I have nothing to wear," you go through your clothes again. Josh stood up next to you once again, helping you. "Hm, considering the plans, you should wear this!" he held up a white dress with little flower details. "Alright, what plans?" you ask while smirking.

"Plans? Huh?" he plays it off.

Josh then giggles, "just something small, angel."

You stepped out of your towel, changed into undergarments, and then the dress.

"Can you help me?" you ask, turning your back to him. He carefully moved your hair to the side and zipped up your dress.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen."

-
After getting ready, you headed out of your shared room.

"Oh, there she is! Oh, how beautiful you look!" Karen embraces you with a big hug and then hands you flowers. "Oh, Karen! Thank you!" you hug her again.

"You look beautiful as always, angel." Josh smiles widely, making your cheeks burn. "Ah, thank you."

"I just wanted to drop off these flowers! Happy Birthday, sweetie! You guys will be coming over tonight, right?" Karen asks. Josh shot her a glare. "Oh, thank you! Uh, yeah, I hope so," you smile.

-
5 pm

Josh held your hand as he helped you up the truck. "Are you good, mama?" he asks as you nod. He then shuts the door and heads to his side.

"So, where are we headed?" you blush. "Somewhere special."

-
Destination (grass field)

"Gets pretty dark so early," you say, looking around. The stars were already peeking out of the sky. It was beautiful.

Josh held your hand, leading you down a trail, "watch your step, mama."

-

Your eyes went wide and quickly filled with tears. Josh had set up a little picnic. There were candles lit around the spot. He watched you as you looked at every little detail. "Just something small for my sweet mama."

Greta Van Fleet - Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara